Cdl

New member from dublin ind

Cdl

Hello , new guy here .I have this 1971 wheelhorse. Bronco 14 all original everything works as should even cigarette. Liter.starts runs, mows and looks almost. Like new other then seat its in pretty much perfect condition. I thinking about selling and looking for a C160 automatic. With hydrareceived_433679043893851.jpeg.7d89b7179668555cfadc30706c64f545.jpegulic liftbut not sure what its worth i actually traded a 84 jd210 for ( guy said he hated the WH I jump big WH fan here). Any help

received_3023685297656718.jpeg

• Like 5

oliver2-44

:text-welcomeconfetti:

SylvanLakeWH

ebinmaine
49 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

:text-yeahthat:

Nice looking horse!

I can't help you much with the value being in a different region but someone should be along....

953 nut

:WRS:

9 hours ago, Cdl said:

traded a 84 jd210 for ( guy said he hated the WH I jump big WH fan here).

You done Good!

:twocents-02cents:       The Bronco 14 is a good machine. Is there a specific reason you would rather have a C-160?

Cdl
9 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:

You done Good!

:twocents-02cents:       The Bronco 14 is a good machine. Is there a specific reason you would rather have a C-160?

Bronco 14 is a great machine with the hydrostatic transmission I can mow around anything just like that 16 horse Kohler on the c160 and the bigger machine but really ñothing the bronco 14 can't do that the c160 can

• Like 1

Pullstart

:text-welcomewave:

I know this might sound silly now, but you can always use a spare Horse or three!

FC733AA1-81AD-4D89-997F-4582398BDEB1.jpeg

676FE180-FEB0-4D41-A348-AF633DE745CC.jpeg

• Haha 1

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

rjg854

:WRS: @Cdl  That's a good looking tractor, someone must have taken care of it. :twocents-twocents:

Cdl
1 hour ago, rjg854 said:

:WRS: @Cdl  That's a good looking tractor, someone must have taken care of it. :twocents-twocents:

1 hour ago, rjg854 said:

:WRS: @Cdl  That's a good looking tractor, someone must have taken care of it. :twocents-twocents:it was setting in a barn covered if when the guy offer me the trade he said it had been setting there for over a year so it probably won't start I put battery in it fresh gas and it fired up like it,d been started every day

On 8/17/2019 at 9:16 AM, pullstart said:

:text-welcomewave:

I know this might sound silly now, but you can always use a spare Horse or three!

FC733AA1-81AD-4D89-997F-4582398BDEB1.jpeg

676FE180-FEB0-4D41-A348-AF633DE745CC.jpeg

Not silly at all