DavidM

Air Filter - need to find replacement

DavidM

Good day, I have a 1988 Wheel horse rear engine rider, model 108-4; 33-08B402; with a Briggs & Stratton engine. I need an air filter and can't find one. Anyone know where I can find one or a larger foam one that I could shape myself? Thank you.

WHX??

Hello David and :WRS:

You would have the 8 HP Briggs with what I call the ham can style filter...large variety.

See if this is what you need.

https://www.amazon.com/Briggs-Stratton-270528S-Filter-Element/dp/B0038U3FX8

RER's are a favorite of mine and we do have the manuals for yours along with most manuals for engines used on :wh: here should you need.  

• Like 3

DavidM

Jim,

Thank you and good description. That looks like what I need and I just ordered it!

David

• Like 3

WHX??

Your :text-welcomewave:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• KC9KAS
      By KC9KAS
      Looking for a replacement B&S carburetor for a model 8 engine.

• wwww12345
      By wwww12345
      Hello all, a buddy of mine has a wheel horse 417-8 that needs a rebuild. Does anyone know where he could get a rebuild kit? Thanks!
    • chuck NJ
      By chuck NJ
      Right side of the mower deck is about 1.5 inches lower than the left side. For the life of me, i cannot find what i am to adjust to level the deck.  I called the manufacturer (never do that again) looked at available manuals but this machine is not listed. I looked at you-tube but my machine is not discussed.  The back of the deck rests on two hooks and the front locks in place with spring pins. Two blades that are even, tire pressure same but i am half blind which hinders my observation. If anyone has a clue i would be grateful... chuck nj
      Wheel Horse 211-4 Tractor  Mower
      Model #: 32-11B402
      32-11B402 ..... 1988 ..... 211-4 Tractor 4 speed
      Engine:  Briggs&Stratton  11hp  Model: 252707  Type: 0624-01  Code: 87091611
      Oil:  SAE 10w-40
      Deck belt (for mower blades): 4L760W,   Line: NBH