mrc

wheelhorse 'special washer'

mrc

hi men, refurbishing my friend's 42 inch SD deck.  he seems to be missing what wheelhorse calls a 'special washer'.   its # 32 in the parts diagram.  i'm thinking it's teflon/nylon type of washer. hardware store type of thing or buy from toro?  i'm thinking you leave the 2 bolts that hold the spring loaded tension bar a little loose so the spring keeps the belt in tension. correct?   thank you mike in mass.

oliver2-44

Are these the parts you are referring to?

Glenn Petti one of the great Vendors here has them.

Mower Deck: Washers & Spacer Bushings

Fits on the idler slider bar: Parts #107675 & #107674

IMG_0018_zps0454843d.jpg

Two pair of Washers & spacer Bushings for basically all Wheel Horse mower decks from 1974 to 2008;  for B & C-series and later 200 & 300-series tractor decks.  A pair of metal washers to fit over the upper washer is included, for extra support, mounting instructions included.  These allow the slider bar to move freely so the idler deck pulley maintains the correct belt tension for the spindles.

$6 for the kit: (two metal washers, two upper plastic washers and two plastic Bushings).  Plus, 1 oz = $3.50 shipping.

• Like 2

peter lena

classified as  " shoulder  washers ", use silicone grease on them , deck side, pete

mrc

thank you  oliver2-44 and peter lena for the quick reply.