prondzy

Pioneer Power 2019

Pullstart

I’ll be missing out on a great time, be sure to send lots of pictures to us non-pioneers!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Achto
12 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I’ll be missing out on a great time, be sure to send lots of pictures to us non-pioneers!

:text-yeahthat:  I could not get off of work,:( so I'll have to go vicariously through pictures from you guys..

• Excellent 1
  • Sad 3

WHX??

I was planning on going since none the local bozos are going to Edgar WI show which is is the same weekend. All gonna depend on how Mom and Dad fare with a move to a new CBRF. Lord only knows.... keep ya posted Mike. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

CasualObserver

I'll be there. Probably Thurs night again... that worked out well for me last year.

• Like 4

Terry M

I'm trying to get that Friday off....we'll seeB).....looking forward to going!!!

• Like 3

Blackhood Bill

Hopefully if life goes right. I will be there Friday and Saturday.

• Like 3

mnWHfan

I'm planning to be there Friday morning and possibly camp overnight.  Is anyone planning to camp in the usual spot this year?

Dennis

• Like 1

Shynon
9 hours ago, mnWHfan said:

Is anyone planning to camp in the usual spot this year?

Yep I'll be there Thursday morning. Camping in the usual spot

• Like 2

CasualObserver
1 hour ago, Shynon said:

Camping in the usual spot

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

Shynon

One week to go :woohoo:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Blackhood Bill

Life is going good to be able to make it. Work is cooperating! Now if the rest of life will. Never been there but where is the usual camping area

Edited by Blackhood Bill
  • Like 1

CasualObserver

Glad to hear it!!!   This info below is what I put together a few years back... but we're still in the same place. Where the majority of us camp is out in the south parking, but it's primitive camping only out there.... if you need hookups, you'll need to camp in the north side of the showgrounds. There is a fee for a camping permit... Tom @Shynon can fill you in on that one.

On 8/19/2013 at 9:03 AM, CasualObserver said:

First, here's the location of the show grounds, just off Hwy 26 between LeSueur and Montgomery on 265th Ave, just a few miles north of LeCenter.  

GPS address  34605 265th Ave, Le Sueur, Mn

LeSueurgrounds2.jpg

And here's the actual grounds.....One thing to remember, as you look at this map, North is to the left, East is up.
LeSueurgrounds1.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you guys.  Don't forget your lawn chairs!! drinking_buddies.gif

Forecast this morning looked like a nice weekend... but heck, that's nearly a week away.  It'll change!

forcast.JPG

• Like 1

wheel horse men

Almost there just a few days away now can't wait for the fun to begin see you on Thusday 

• Excellent 3

Shynon

No more work for me  :banana-rock:

• Excellent 2

wheelhorseman
3 minutes ago, Shynon said:

Lucky!!!

• Thanks 1

CasualObserver
9 minutes ago, Shynon said:

One more day for me.... :techie-hourglass:

• Like 2

wheelhorseman

Not to bad hopefully Sunday changes!!

69EE7AC1-11A9-4D64-B6C2-84BD9604A3DE.png

• Excellent 1

WHX??

Looks like I won't be making it fellas. :sad: Dad is getting kicked out of his current CBRF this weekend as they don't have the staff to deal with his dementia. We were hoping to find a place for him where him and mom could be together but that's not likely to happen. We also have to get his house ready to go on the market.

Have fun and lots of :text-coolphotos:

• Sad 7

prondzy

4 more  hours:omg:

• Haha 2

Terry M
2 hours ago, prondzy said:

4 more  hours:omg:

Hey Mike, Show doesn't start until tomorrow...B)

• Haha 3

Shynon
1 hour ago, Terry M said:

Hey Mike, Show doesn't start until tomorrow...B)

20190822_165632.jpg

20190822_165635.jpg

• Like 5

Terry M

Looks like you guys are ready for tomorrow 😊👍

• Like 1

WHX??

Crap ...seeing those pictures of you guys kicking back relaxing I really wish I was there now. I don't wanna know if the guy making the fresh pork rinds is set up!

• Thanks 1

Shynon

@WHX24 the pork rind guy is disappointed you are not here he has made cheese flavored pork rinds just for you.

20190823_135341.jpg

• Like 1
  • Heart 1