mhlmeader

New to me C101, woot!!!

ebinmaine

Great little worker there!

Nice find!!

• Like 1

JAinVA

I have one of those.Not nearly as nice.For the price you did well.

• Like 1

mhlmeader
7 minutes ago, JAinVA said:

I have one of those.Not nearly as nice.For the price you did well.

Thankyou, I was wanting something to support a 42 inch deck I bought, and this just kinda happened:)

• Like 1

JAinVA

I agree with Eric what you have is a great worker.Change the engine oil every 20 hours and it will last many years.You did well.

• Like 3

JAinVA

I forgot to mention that if your machine does not have an hour meter consider adding one.These Kohler engines have no oil filter and regular oil changes are key to long life.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 2

The Tuul Crib

NICE!!!! And close to home!!!

• Like 1

Cvans

You got a heck of a deal. Nice machine.

I use one of those for mowing the ditch by our place as it is much more stable than the other mower. 10hp is plenty for that deck. 

Edited by Cvans
  • Like 1

953 nut

:woohoo:

:text-coolphotos:              You paid for a deck and snow plow and the seller threw in a free :wh:!               :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Dude, you’re buying up Michigan’s herd left and right!  Good job!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mhlmeader
8 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Dude, you’re buying up Michigan’s herd left and right!  Good job!

If it's worth doing, it's worth OVERDOING :angry-nono:....actually I'm trying to sell a couple too, but it has been the summer of tractors for sure

• Like 1

Pullstart

What is this selling action you speak of?  :ROTF:

peter lena

very good pick up on that, your local hardware store ,probably has a pull out drawer section for small parts. find the matching small flat washers there to tighten up that carb linkage. found that and lubrication on related areas makes it work without effort , pete

• Like 1

mhlmeader
52 minutes ago, pullstart said:

What is this selling action you speak of?  :ROTF:

I know, but it does happen:law-policered:

AHS

A c101 was my dads tractor that he bought brand new, and still has it!! You got a steal on the price!! One heck of a tractor!!

• Like 2