Jennifer

Friendship made @ Big Show

Pullstart

I never met you or Wes, but I met your hubby and his wifey!  There’s always the next show, right?  @Wheelhorse Wes‘s kids were building all kinds of fun stuff with their sale items!  :handgestures-thumbupright:  It’s cool that you two hooked up to close a deal, but where are the tractors?

Jennifer
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

I never met you or Wes, but I met your hubby and his wifey!  There’s always the next show, right?  @Wheelhorse Wes‘s kids were building all kinds of fun stuff with their sale items!  :handgestures-thumbupright:  It’s cool that you two hooked up to close a deal, but where are the tractors?

Thanks!  Ya hope to meet you!  We plan on next year!  @dells68 stays in contact with hubby and I.  The 854 is in Wes’s truck behind us in the picture and I will post ours!  The 854 Wes has running and driving!  Hubby is saving this for winter  boredom!!  This is the best I can do I had to shrink pictures to fit.☹️

6CEB0506-C0D6-422C-9D24-07081E71768B.jpeg

Edited by Jennifer
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

dells68

@Jennifer, no worries - you can’t get rid of us this easy😂🤣😂!   Crazy week with our local show going on.  I’ve been in and out of range and running like a chicken with its head cut off when I am.  We are having a blast with 15 of our horses at the show and Emory crossed over to the darker side with another brand😕.  More on that later.  Love the suburban - nice!!!  Off to bed for day two of our show!!

• Confused 1

Jennifer

@dells68  please don’t let it be green! 😂. Just playing it all ok as long has he is happy!  Glad your having a ball!   Send pictures....  take care!

• Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack
9 hours ago, dells68 said:

Emory crossed over to the darker side with another brand😕.  More on that later....

Can’t leave us hanging like that Dell!!!:eusa-think:Now I’m sitting here trying to guess what it is...way too many options out there to venture a guess.  You could have fun with this by starting an other brands thread and give hints so that we could try to figure out what he got.

Stay safe and hydrated this weekend!

jennifer—nice score on the tractor for the hubby and also getting the opportunity to spend time with friends.  Looks like it was a Win-Win. Please start a restore/refurbish thread when you guys get to fixing up the little 551.  I would definitely follow along...

Edited by PeacemakerJack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wheelhorse Wes

So my part of the 854..... transmission is junk but I have a spare...it’s in the tractor already. Like Joe/Jennifer said I have it running already. The engine had just about an 1/8 of oil in it. Did an oil change cleaned the dust out of the carb. Put gas in it and it ran. No smoke no knocks it’s a score for just a good smooth running 8hp

I have plans down the road to restore this one ...does anyone have a good/perfect 854 hood? And an 854 toolbox?

My family and I got to tour the Holland Michigan windmill tulip place before we picked up this Wheelhorse which was pretty neat.

Got to hangout with joe n Jennifer and family which we could have spent hours talking about Wheelhorse tractors. Love that we have new friends 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

dells68

No need to keep you hanging @PeacemakerJack and @Jennifer.  Emory bought a Cub Cadet 102.  He scored it for a good price because he had seen in the last couple of years at our show.  Turns out it lost spark and the owner let it sit.  He felt like we would give it a good home and we rolled it to our tent yesterday.  This morning my buddy and I put in a new coil, condenser, cleaned out the fuel tank, and rebuilt the carb.  Within an hour and a half Emory could cruise and mow.  We do have the grille, it just wasn’t installed in the pic.  I’m going to post some pics of our show in the shows section.

CDAF5F60-863E-4D09-9D3F-3A9A34F5C2EF.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart

Nice work Emory!  @dells68 I hope he got it for a song!

• Like 1

Jennifer

@dells68  There is nothing wrong with  International cub cadets!  We own a 122 ourselves!!  Emory is lucky to have you!!!  I am just browsing red square here at the hospital..  ☹️😢. I missed a step or two going down stairs this AM and not feeling the best!  

• Sad 4

dells68

I’m so sorry @Jennifer!  I’ll certainly keep you in my prayers.  @pullstart he got it for $300.  I think that’s a pretty good deal.  The deck is solid as can be, cuts nice, and runs great!  He’s very happy.  The asking price was $550.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jennifer

@dells68 Thanks so very much!  There checking to see if I damaged my kidney...  very slow here but I guess today there is a lot unfortunate events as they have many trauma patients...  ☹️  

• Sad 3

Jennifer

Broke a bone in my back so I am going to be taking it easy for a spell...  so horse herding is going to have to be put on hold..☹️  Ouch it is painful!

• Sad 5

953 nut

@Jennifer, I pray that you will have a quick and complete recovery.       :eusa-pray:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dells68

Just remember to take it easy @Jennifer.  The horses will wait patiently until you feel like returning!

• Heart 1

rjg854

I'll pray you heal up quickly and completely!  

• Like 1

Pullstart

Get well soon!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Related image

• Like 1