mhlmeader

B80 4speed and 7-1312-7 sickle bar find!!

mhlmeader

Hi folks, me and the gal pal were on our way to the wheelhorse motherland ( southbend), to shop for some wedding rings:angry-nono:.  So we go down little country road see a barn sale, turned around cause I spy a wheelhorse.  I ask how much , he said 400$, but someone was suppose to be picking it up.  Turns out it came with a sickle bar too. My ears kinda perked up then , cause my dad wants on for his 702.  They call the other fella,  he passed on it, I offered 300$, we settled at 350$. Tractor runs pretty good,  lil smoke when ya goose it, but runs and cuts pretty good.  I'm hoping the sickle bar will fit my dad's 702, it's a 50 inch bar.  Anywho, here's some pics a serial numbers if anyone has some additional info, or point me in the right direction,  would be appreciated,  thanks!!!

20190713_152017.jpg

20190713_152044.jpg

20190713_154616.jpg

20190713_165439.jpg

20190713_152115.jpg

20190713_165418.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 6

ebinmaine

Super excellent find, man!

Love those little 8 horse Kohlers.

I don't have a way to decode the model number any better than you do but it's a 1974 or 1975.

• Like 1

Mikey the Monkey

Nice! Did you have any$$$ left over for rings? Or will she have to wait a month? That's a monster deck on that little 8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

gwest_ca

I think I see serial 103367x on the tractor.

Click on the pictures

Garry

• Like 1

dells68

Wow!  We’re you dressed in black with a mask when you bought it?  Sickle bars go for $400-$500 by themselves!  I got a nice sickle bar for my 753 at the big show and gave a little over $400 for it.  Just got it installed today and I’m loving it!!!!

• Like 2

clueless

That's a great find :handgestures-thumbupleft:. My only question is, they don't sell wedding ring in Eau Claire :scratchead:?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

mhlmeader
1 hour ago, Mikey the Monkey said:

Nice! Did you have any$$$ left over for rings? Or will she have to wait a month? That's a monster deck on that little 8

Gal pal had to kick in a little

mhlmeader
1 hour ago, clueless said:

That's a great find :handgestures-thumbupleft:. My only question is, they don't sell wedding ring in Eau Claire :scratchead:?

Probably, but not THE ring!

• Haha 2

ohiofarmer
On 7/13/2019 at 8:57 PM, mhlmeader said:

Gal pal had to kick in a little

She's a KEEPER.     You do realize that you crossed state lines, so that makes you a horse Rustler

• Thanks 1