Larry Danler

Implement parts

Larry Danler

Wanted to buy: Garden Tractor cultivatetor shank and adjustable sweep (angle) bracket. Also the D wedge clamp the holds the shank to main cultivator frame. I have a garden c ultivator (no name, just model#177) missing one complete shank and the clamp that holds it the shank is 6 inches long. Anyone have spare parts or know where I can get some? Thanks, Larry

oliver2-44

A picture is worth a 1000 words to find what your looking for!

Larry Danler

How do I post pictures? I am new to this, and cannot find a (add picture) button?

953 nut
1 hour ago, Larry Danler said:

How do I post pictures? I am new to this, and cannot find a (add picture) button?

When you are making a post (or editing one) if you have a photo in your computer you wish to post just click on choose files... at the bottom of t, that will take you to your photo file, open the photo you want and it will transfer you back to you post. When the photo is uploaded just click on the "+" on the photo and it will be added to the post.

• Like 1

Larry Danler

Thank you, Thank you, I will try that. This site is great, helped me out greatly.  Larry

• Like 1