Junkjunkie

Ark loader price $$

Junkjunkie

I have a ark loader project for a D series I'd like to sell . I have the arms,valve,subframe and either a factory bucket or a kubota bucket that need fabrication to mount to arms. No pump. Just looking if some one could give me an idea on how much to sell it for. I just want to be fair and get what it's worth. Thanks in advance. 

20190708_160528.jpg

20190708_160848.jpg

Aldon

I’ve seen complete units for 1500 a few times. But location always impacts the going rates.

Goofey

As it can not be tested for leaks etc I would not pay more than steelprice and a bit for the fab work. Have to count on replacing all the hydraulics. Cylinders left not retracted so could be pittet. 500 would be absolute max. could it be tested it would just be a whole other matter. Then it would be 1000-1500 depending on demand in your area.

If I were you I would buy a pump. Make it work and spray it red. Thats the easiest 800$ ever.

Edited by Goofey
Because I can
  • Like 1

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:      @Goofey isn't goofy at all on this one. If you can attach the bucket and a pump (could drive the pump with a 1/2" drill) to provide the buyer with assurance it isn't a pig-in-a-poke you would be a lot better off. Having the sub-frame is a big plus if the buyer has a "D".

Edited by 953 nut
fat finger
  • Thanks 1

Skipper

Spot on Goofey :thumbs2:

• Thanks 1

MARK (LI)

Do any of the D seies have "on board" hydraulic system? ( I am new to Wheel Horse)...that bucket looks a lot more substantial than the one on my Ark

Junkjunkie

Thanks for the info it's a good idea.  I just got a D-200 with an loader. I will plumb it in and try it out...The kubota bucket is  only 1 inch wider and a than the factory ark bucket. 

Thanks..

pfrederi
48 minutes ago, MARK (LI) said:

Do any of the D seies have "on board" hydraulic system? ( I am new to Wheel Horse)...that bucket looks a lot more substantial than the one on my Ark

An FEL requires a separate hydraulic pump.  The hydro system on a D series will run a 3 point and mount but not an FEL

• Like 1