dells68

It grows every year

dells68

The number of folks from Red Square that I meet that is!  I enjoyed meeting @JAinVA, @SPINJIM, @hcminis, @WildHorses, @WVHillbilly520H, and many others for the first time this year!  It’s funny that you will be talking with someone and not even realize who they are for a few minutes.  Thing is, everyone treats you like an old friend, even though you’ve just met!  Can’t wait to meet more folks next year!

Dang, I knew I was forgetting someone!  Thanks for not rafting me out on our little attachment adventure there @Sparky.  Nice meeting you and your son - didn’t mean to leave you out!!!!

Edited by dells68
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 2

Sparky

It was great meeting you and your boy Dell! And don’t worry, your secret is safe with me :lol:

Maybe we should all wear one of those “Hello My Name Is XXX” stickers next year. 

I bet I walked right past all those guys you just mentioned this year except Jay with no idea who they were, and they wouldn’t recognize me.

7A5A6EC7-8848-4A58-BC42-94302BEB276C.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

dells68

You know Mike that’s not such a bad idea.  @857 horse did something similar with lanyards and badges.  I’ve still got mine.  We might want to think about that for next year.  I’d be willing to help out👍.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

857 horse

Wow,,,,,,,I still have about a 100 badges,,,,,,,,,didn't think   didn't bring them,,,,,dang !!!!!!!!

But they will be on my must have list.....!!!!!!!

and yes,,,,I had a ball !!!!!!!!!!!

• Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

SPINJIM

Hi Dell,

Good meeting you and your son.  Great talking to you. Thanks for the tips on a conversion to a different engine for my 520H.  Good luck on your new project with your son's new tractor.

Jim

• Thanks 1

JAinVA

Dell,

It was nice meeting you,Emory and your wife.Thanks for taking the time to get me the information on the paint.I am amazed at the quality of finish you got from a rattle can.Emory sure has nice tractors and great parents.Hope to see you all next year! Jim

Edited by JAinVA
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

squonk
1 hour ago, 857 horse said:

Wow,,,,,,,I still have about a 100 badges,,,,,,,,,didn't think   didn't bring them,,,,,dang !!!!!!!!

I hear you got a "charge" out of it! :)   Then got interviewed by BBC America!  :lol:

• Like 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, 857 horse said:

The badges are great, I had mine on all day Thursday and Friday and was a great conversation starter.

• Excellent 1

AMC RULES
11 hours ago, Sparky said:

Maybe we should all wear one of those “Hello My Name Is XXX” stickers next year. 

20190623_215013.jpg.f794f2f0798f3066c4885a0cc0a1ad1e.jpg:greetings-clapyellow:  These were great too.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

I think @PeacemakerJack and @Coulter Caleb had it right last year, with home made Redsquare shirts with their names quite large on them!

like @857 horse Howard.... I helped you hook your trailer to your tractor in the rain on Thursday.... I thought you knew me but then Dell said you were hoping to see me at the show :ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PeacemakerJack

My Daughter Claudia made those for Caleb and I.  We still need to get the rest for our local circle gang together and to them—maybe for Portage!🤔🤞🏻

9A2717FE-E19F-47A2-B755-345839F8F255.jpeg.18e5841241c44bdb7181313fe253100e.jpeg

a couple pics of Coulter Caleb wearing his last year at the BS...

49C15CD3-EA0E-4362-9791-9ADC95566698.jpeg.8e08b50a78c587e94eca7688d46805aa.jpeg

86A56B6C-66CA-40CC-B487-A5EF39C0173B.jpeg.cb113b016de644823790bdb59698fddf.jpeg

We had a great time there last year and hope to make it out again sometime in the near future...

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

ZXT
47 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

20190623_215013.jpg.f794f2f0798f3066c4885a0cc0a1ad1e.jpg:greetings-clapyellow:  These were great too.

I think something similar to this (even it was just a sticker) with a place for actual names and another for our usernames would be a great way for people to recognize each other!

• Like 2

dells68

If we could get a generic Red Square shirt, I might talk my wife into cutting out our names with her vinyl cutter if we could find some iron on material to use.

WildHorses

Good to meet you too Dells68 

hcminis
21 hours ago, dells68 said:

The number of folks from Red Square that I meet that is!  I enjoyed meeting @JAinVA, @SPINJIM, @hcminis, @WildHorses, @WVHillbilly520H, and many others for the first time this year!  It’s funny that you will be talking with someone and not even realize who they are for a few minutes.  Thing is, everyone treats you like an old friend, even though you’ve just met!  Can’t wait to meet more folks next year!

Dang, I knew I was forgetting someone!  Thanks for not rafting me out on our little attachment adventure there @Sparky.  Nice meeting you and your son - didn’t mean to leave you out!!!!

yeah.....I was a nobody until Dell found out my Red Square id....LOL

• Haha 2

dells68
32 minutes ago, hcminis said:

yeah.....I was a nobody until Dell found out my Red Square id....LOL

It wasn’t that DJ.  I was just letting you guys do your thing - trying not to stop the flow of sales.  After I found out who you were, I figured I could aggravate the crap out of you😂🤣😂!  You’d better watch out dude or I’ll come out your way in August with a load of my junk😂!

hcminis
3 hours ago, dells68 said:

It wasn’t that DJ.  I was just letting you guys do your thing - trying not to stop the flow of sales.  After I found out who you were, I figured I could aggravate the crap out of you😂🤣😂!  You’d better watch out dude or I’ll come out your way in August with a load of my junk😂!

I ain't scared Dell.....LOL  Definitely was great to finally meet you and many other.

Please bring a load out to the show in August.  It is on the 3rd

• Thanks 1

dells68
21 minutes ago, hcminis said:

Please bring a load out to the show in August.  It is on the 3rd

Thanks DJ.  We’d love to!  We start back to school around the same time, so we’ll have to wait and see.  I’d like to bring my rj58, 701, 753, and 754.  Sure was nice meeting you guys!  I’m glad you decided to stay for Sat. morning.

hcminis
20 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Thanks DJ.  We’d love to!  We start back to school around the same time, so we’ll have to wait and see.  I’d like to bring my rj58, 701, 753, and 754.  Sure was nice meeting you guys!  I’m glad you decided to stay for Sat. morning.

That would be awesome to see those tractors at our meet and greet.  We plan to make it a longer stay next year.  Was invited to another members house to see his collections before coming down to the show.

Thanks again.

• Excellent 1