12 hp Kohler

Big show purchases

dells68

Glad to see that loader go to a good home @hcminis!  It was really nice meeting you!  Even if I didn’t know who you were at first😂🤣😂!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

Sparky
1 hour ago, hcminis said:

OH...Craig's wife makes the most awesome peanut butter cookies you will ever eat

Oh yeah! My son and I were lucky enough to each have a homemade Nutter-Butter and they were incredible!

I’ll never be able to eat a factory made/store bought Nutter-Butter again. 

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

953 nut
13 hours ago, dells68 said:

I’m so tired I can’t remember!  I picked up a 603 from @Shynon, an Electro 12 from @Ed Kennell, and an 855 from @Jennifer.  All excellent tractors.  Got the Electro running in about 45min and Becca drove it in the cruise!  I picked up a lot of other goodies including a plow, disc, and decks from @Jennifer,  tires and weights from @Sparky, weights from @Ed Kennell, deck from @Buzz, a tombstone weight from @hcminis, goodies from @Vinylguy, also got a beautiful seat from @BOB ELLISON, and some parts I needed and several I probably didn’t!😂🤣😂!  We had a ball meeting everyone and talking!  Thank you everybody!  I’ll post some good pics next week when I unload.  Here are a couple of pics from when I had to stop at Hobby Lobby for the wife.

i completely forgot about the sickle bar I got from @Lane Ranger.  What else has my tired old mine forgotten?😂

E30BCEF2-D618-4DC3-AA56-8C3F18A62FD2.jpeg

3476B426-E853-48EC-8A08-A4DC0362AA9F.jpeg

:confusion-confused:              Who did you get that nifty mini bike from????              :blink:        Nice load of goodies there.           :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

adsm08

I didn't buy anything too big, mostly repair pieces.

I grabbed a new gas cap, a new shifter boot from a booth in one of the back barns, got a new brake shoe from @rmaynard, a couple HY-2/3 shaft seals from @wheelhorseman, and what looks like an RM-327 deck (tags are missing) from @cafoose.

The deck is going to be used mostly for parts. I'm going to clean the deck itself up, paint it nice, and slap the mounts and rotating assembly from my existing deck over.

My dad grabbed a 42 inch RD deck from a guy who was caddy-corner to Lowell and Joette in the same barn. Not sure if he is on here or not.

Edited by adsm08
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1

rmaynard

Thanks for your purchase of the brake lining. :text-thankyoublue:  Every little sale helps to support the habit.

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

dells68
3 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:confusion-confused:              Who did you get that nifty mini bike from????              :blink:

Not sure Richard, but he sure seems like a very nice guy.  Best part, he lives down south just like me😂🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

adsm08
27 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

Thanks for your purchase of the brake lining. :text-thankyoublue:  Every little sale helps to support the habit.

Thanks for having them. Maybe my brakes will actually work once I get it installed. The axle bracket for my lift ram is in the way, gotta wait until I have a few hours to do it.

I tightened it up for now and the parking brake holds, but stopping it is still dicey. The only shoe is in bad shape though.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

@hcminis

@Ed Kennell

@Vinylguy

@clintonnut

@Buzz

@squonk

Unloaded a few of the new additions to my little :wh: hoard today. As always, it's the people who make up WHCC and :rs:that make the show the WONDERFUL event that it is. I'm so disappointed that it is already over...and really can't wait to meet up with you all again there next year.        :romance-grouphug:

Words cannot express how much I appreciate my extended  :wh: family.

:wh: people truly are the best!!!   :greetings-clapyellow:

20190623_161810.jpg.9fb073701ed5107fc6d0de8e1b8e2e55.jpg20190623_163258.jpg.dc510d0d9b22b41ee615c73528d816ba.jpg20190623_163313.jpg.4c494c1dcbd851136897e65230182daf.jpg20190623_161848.jpg.374c5a34b29077735fedb388a2a3d5f5.jpg

20190623_183427.jpg.bcac48a28cd9ba3d389b920d4845d9c8.jpg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 7
  • Thanks 1

Mrs. Rules
7 hours ago, Sparky said:

Oh yeah! My son and I were lucky enough to each have a homemade Nutter-Butter and they were incredible!

I’ll never be able to eat a factory made/store bought Nutter-Butter again. 

Thank you, Sparky!  Glad you liked them- they were baked just a few hours before we left for the Big Show!  

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Sad 1

stevebo

So I cannot list everything here... I basically bought a bunch of stuff :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 6

953 nut

I will second that motion!   Linda was nice enough to give a couple of those scrumptious Nutter-Butter cookies to me and @BOB ELLISON.

Image result for delicious

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

squonk

Didn't get a Butter-Butter but @rmaynard made sure I got the first cookie bar! :occasion-xmas: :banana-jumprope:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

BOB ELLISON

@Mrs. Rules made some peanut butter cookies that @953 nutand I loved. The best I ever had.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

BOB ELLISON

I got a slotted pan and arm rests and the metal back and seat from @Ed Kennell. Thanks Ed.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Mrs. Rules
2 minutes ago, BOB ELLISON said:

@Mrs. Rules made some peanut butter cookies that @953 nutand I loved. The best I ever had.

I am happy that you enjoyed them, Bob- and  @953 nut did too!!  It was great to see you at the Big Show!   And I really enjoyed learning more about how you make your awesome seat covers/seats- I didn't realize that you used marine grade vinyl and that there was the possibility that the 1 inch tufted pure white vinyl would ever be discontinued!  

• Like 4

76c12091520h

Inside wheel weights and a new steering wheel for my 520; rear fenders, rewind, and air filter assy for my Suburban 

0623191841.jpg

0623191844.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

hcminis

@Mrs. Rules yeah, those cookies were exceptional.  I told my daughter she needs to make some.  I probably could've made myself sick eating all of them.

Thank you so much

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ericj
14 hours ago, 76c12091520h said:

Inside wheel weights and a new steering wheel for my 520; rear fenders, rewind, and air filter assy for my Suburban 

0623191841.jpg

0623191844.jpg

that steering wheel looks familiar. nice to meet you in person and thanks for the deal on the extension kit

eric j 

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

Some of the items I bought, won at the raffle ticket drawing and was given!

023.JPG

022.JPG

021.JPG

020.JPG

008.JPG

I almost forgot my  Wheel Horse logo clock I bought from Tim Leedy of Ohio at the Big Show!  Great clock bargain!

027.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Pic 1

My first time at the Big Show. The trip was strictly a parts quest for me, but I have to admit I really enjoyed taking in all the passion and creativity that so many have. Those who i was fortunate enough to meet i did ask whether they were Wheelhorse Forum members, and strangely most were not? Must have just been with the WH club.  Thanks for all the post-show photos.  There was a lot that I missed!

Took me 7 1/4 hrs to get there. Left at 8:15 am Thurs, arrived at 3:30 pm. Bought the dxi muffler I was looking for. Tented overnight, was up and shopping around at 8:00 am Friday. Found absolutely everything I was looking for by noon and was back on the road again by 12:30 PM. Arrived home 9 pm. 8 1/2 hrs later. Due to the God forsaken stretch of Rte 95 from Jersey line through NYC. (2 1/2 hr delay)

Was a worthwhile trip however, but likely my last.  I'll have to keep eyes open for some shows closer to me, but likely none will compare.

Came home with:

523Dxi muffler and, top and rear muffler heat shields.

5xi Headlight Assy ,

5xi Rear Attach-A-Matic

5xi Seat

5xi Look Alike Seat

5xi 52" deck

Set 12" Wheel Weights

15 cu ft Wheelhorse dump cart

5xi Anti-Scalp Rollers

5xi Fuel and Oil Filters, reg inline fuel filter and probably some odds and ends I may be forgetting.

Thanks to Lincoln and A-Z Tractor and Dave's Mower Service for supplying most of my needs, as well as some other great folks whom I purchased from.

Let's just say it's a good thing I didn't pull a trailer down with me.

Not many pic's to show. Just some of the deck that I have more time into on Saturday and Sunday than I care to admit to with rust removal/treatment, cleanup, welding, a lot of straightening, more welding, picking up new hardware, spindle bearings, paint, etc.  New deck rollers, belt and blades also on the way. 

Let's just say I want to fix it once and use it for the next 20yrs and not have to mess with it.  I tend to go a bit overboard with stuff like this. You could now fry an egg on the deck and it will slide off the non-stick when it is done.  No more rust for quite some time anyway.(Did I mention I now have a 48" deck which I just recently went through the same way and put way too much money and time into? Which will soon be for sale)

The before photos are are not the true "before".  I had already removed all the heavy rust chunks and scale from the underside in prep for detail rust cleanup. And the top was cleaned up to some degree.  I'll probably have some more after photos in a few days when I have time to get to work on the top side.

20190622_111201.jpg

20190622_122500.jpg

20190622_122511.jpg

20190624_201124.jpg

20190624_201044.jpg

Edited by Pic 1
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

adsm08

I remember seeing that first deck. I think my dad almost bought it.

• Like 2