953 nut

Today's two and a half long parade was awesome! Picture Heavy

BOB ELLISON

You made sure you didn't run out of sd card capacity this year like last year. It was very nice being setup next to you Richard. Thanks for all you do for Redsquare and especially for the cold water you gave me.

By the way I made it home I hope you did too.

Edited by BOB ELLISON
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lane Ranger

Richard:   You were the energizer bunny this year at the Show!  Thanks for the great parade of pictures !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ztnoo

Great pics!

Nicely Done!!

Thank you!!!

clapping.png.817ac85a14316b533aa5e2ec0e73d633.pngclapping.png.817ac85a14316b533aa5e2ec0e73d633.pngclapping.png.817ac85a14316b533aa5e2ec0e73d633.png

• Like 2

Wild Bill in VA

The Wheel Horse Show parade is a "must have" event each year. It give a chance for the Wheel Horse owner to show their tractor off. To me it does not matter if the Wheel Horse is a museum quality restoration or tractor some young kid built with 3 different tires on it and a muffler off a mini bike ...... if the person is proud enough of their Wheel Horse to put it in the parade then I will talk to them about it.

These were all great pictures of the Wheel Horse Show !

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

• Excellent 5
  • Heart 2

WHX??

Well said Bill ..thank you for all what you do for WHCC and all here ...

• Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

if the person is proud enough of their Wheel Horse to put it in the parade then I will talk to them about it.

I agree wholeheartedly, I love the way you involve the drivers and passengers in the conversation. Your knowledge about :wh: and the way you present it at the parade is outstanding.

Hats off to you and the entire Wheel Horse Collectors Club for yet another OUTSTANDING "Big Show".

Image result for hats off

• Excellent 3