CB0944FF-1AC2-45D4-8026-B7418B605A2D.jpeg

Mrs. Rules

4278B1EE-ECDB-4522-BE62-A53BA166D310.jpeg

Mrs. Rules

BA8C7272-15DB-401F-BB4F-CD59377D606A.jpeg

Mrs. Rules

E733FBE9-8D54-43C8-B904-9D25C4CA44FB.jpeg

Mrs. Rules

Thank you, Bill for the opportunity to take pictures with you during the Tractor Parade!

It is such a hilight of the Big Show and fun for all to learn more about the parade participants and their tractors!

6491721D-9CED-4DA6-B18B-F2BD50269644.jpeg

Edited by Mrs. Rules
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Mrs. Rules

15D46ADD-BF48-4298-8D85-CD6CCB85F7DA.jpeg

Mrs. Rules

B2D32881-5EA2-4782-B2EF-6D258A405369.jpeg

JC 1965

WOW  !!  Great photos again this year Mrs. Rules. Thanks so much for taking the time to take and post these great photos. You're the best.     :thumbs2:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thanks for all the great pictures almost as good as being there except I miss talking to all the great folks.

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

roadapples

:text-yeahthat:  @Mrs. Rules, I think you got a picture of everyone at the show...:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Mrs. Rules
41 minutes ago, roadapples said:

:text-yeahthat:  @Mrs. Rules, I think you got a picture of everyone at the show...:handgestures-thumbupright:

Thank you, Jay!!  And I still have a lot of pictures to post- including more of yours!  

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

Wild Bill in VA
5 hours ago, Mrs. Rules said:

Thank you, Bill for the opportunity to take pictures with you during the Tractor Parade!

It is such a hilight of the Big Show and fun for all to learn more about the parade participants and their tractors!

Linda, 

You have done a great job capturing all the fun and interesting moments of the 21st Annual Wheel Horse Show ! 

When I first spotted you at the show my only thought was to get Linda to take pictures .

Fridays parade was long as it took 4 and a half bottles of water for me to complete and you held up very well. 

Both you and I were not quite sure what Craig was doing when he took this picture, since I thought he was trying to 

get a photo of our knee caps. But now we can see the result as he got "Wheel Horse" that was on the round hood

included in the picture ! That's ingenuity Craig !

Thank You Again

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

5 hours ago, Mrs. Rules said:

6491721D-9CED-4DA6-B18B-F2BD50269644.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4

Wild Bill in VA
On 6/22/2019 at 12:22 PM, Mrs. Rules said:

Jo!

Linda,

Jo is my right hand when announcing the parade, she lets each Wheel Horse driver know when to drive up to me.

I think she has a magical ability to do this since each Wheel Horse and owner are unique and nobody know when I will 

stop talking ! :lol:

Thank You Jo

EECD0F85-847A-48AE-A81B-653ED5C1867B.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Heart 2

AMC RULES
1 hour ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

That's ingenuity Craig !

Thank You Again

Note, what I believe to be the South Mountain in the background too.  :text-woo:

6491721D-9CED-4DA6-B18B-F2BD50269644.jpeg.f4500a70dc1c74040dfef2c621cec7e0.jpeg.aeb042514930882be20bf173fbd3a9b3.jpeg

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Mrs. Rules
1 hour ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

Yes!   Jo is amazing and I have a wonderful picture from Friday I shared of you both!  She truly is your right hand and that is why I thanked you earlier for the invitation to join in taking pictures of the tractor parade!  It is an honor to work with you both!   Thank you and Jo!

D5719F2F-FC8F-49BA-A3AB-C7C82BEABC42.jpeg

• Like 4

Tractorhead

Again Thanks for this nice capturing of Moments.

It felt, that i be there.   Great job! 

👍 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Mrs. Rules
6 hours ago, Tractorhead said:

Again Thanks for this nice capturing of Moments.

It felt, that i be there.   Great job! 

👍

The Big Show is a amazing!   I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures of some of the people and tractors which make the event so special! :wh:

• Like 2

Tractorhead
4 hours ago, Mrs. Rules said:

The Big Show is a amazing!   I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures of some of the people and tractors which make the event so special! :wh:

I will definitely try to be next year to that Show.

Because it was special and an kind of event i like.

I just have ahead clear up, how to haul it here, if something was suddenly „Sticking“ on me...😂

I.eg. If a Suburban glues on me - on my Butt or so...

Thats Not impossible, i know myself.😇

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

stevasaurus

Linda, I just went through all "11" pages of these fantastic pictures you took.  It almost took me all day!!  I was there and I did not even see this many of the guys and horses you captured.  You had to have captured at least one guy picking his nose...maybe you just did not choose to post it. :banana-linedance:  Out standing job and it was excellent talking with you and Craig at the show.  Oh, and Chris really enjoyed the peanut butter cookie.  :occasion-xmas:  Thanks

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

Mrs. Rules
15 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Linda, I just went through all "11" pages of these fantastic pictures you took.  It almost took me all day!!  I was there and I did not even see this many of the guys and horses you captured.  You had to have captured at least one guy picking his nose...maybe you just did not choose to post it. :banana-linedance:  Out standing job and it was excellent talking with you and Craig at the show.  Oh, and Chris really enjoyed the peanut butter cookie.  :occasion-xmas:  Thanks

Thank you Steve!  It really was great to visit with you and Chris this year-thank you both so much for your hospitality!  The Big Show was fantastic :wh: and we really had excellent weather on Friday and Saturday this year!  I am glad Chris enjoyed the cookie also! 

I also heard that "Steve on a Stick" may be touring again this year- can't wait to see where you turn up next!  :)  And you are correct- I do try to screen out such pictures!  :thanks:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Mrs. Rules
On 6/22/2019 at 8:23 PM, OILUJ52 said:

I love all those kids smiles.

My Daughter (39) and my son (34) both learned to drive on a Wheel Horse Tractor! Now my grandsons and granddaughter are following suit.

Pretty tough to beat a tractor kid!

Agree!  I see SO many more smiles on children on Wheel Horse tractors than kids on cellphones! 

Thank you and your family for continuing your Wheel Horse tradition and sharing your love of these tractors!  :wh::text-thankyouyellow: 

• Like 3

Mrs. Rules
On 6/24/2019 at 12:17 PM, Tractorhead said:

I will definitely try to be next year to that Show.

Because it was special and an kind of event i like.

I just have ahead clear up, how to haul it here, if something was suddenly „Sticking“ on me...😂

I.eg. If a Suburban glues on me - on my Butt or so...

Thats Not impossible, i know myself.😇

Excellent- hope you make it to the Big Show next year! 

Funny how you guys all seem to have that Wheel Horse, or Wheel Horse parts 'stick' to you ... it seems to happen to @AMC RULES a lot and it doesn't matter what brand of dryer sheets I use!  :wh:

• Haha 4

953 nut
12 hours ago, Mrs. Rules said:

SO many more smiles on children on Wheel Horse tractors than kids on cellphones!

This is one I am glad to share.102_3159.JPG.63680b2d0ffc24f011b599d8d0bf441e.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 2

adsm08
5 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

This is one I am glad to share.102_3159.JPG.63680b2d0ffc24f011b599d8d0bf441e.JPG

This is going to be my big show search item next year. My boy will be 7 by then, and he is always begging to drive the tractor. I'll sit side-saddle and let him steer, but I have to work the brake/clutch. If I can find him a Lawn Ranger, that'd be just the right size. If I can find one with a deck...

Would an RM327 deck fit a Lawn Ranger? I have most of two of those.