Pullstart

Show travels

Sparky

All you cool cats B) getting to the show early...meanwhile I’m still home washing my tow rig :lol: !! 

63A40EA6-4356-439E-A340-A4F2E2FEE671.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

fast88pu

All clean and loaded for an Early morning departure in the morning. 

IMG_20190618_205237.jpg

• Like 5

Pullstart

We found “that mountain” off of exit 189 getting the turnpike.  After screaming Norman up it at 25 mph and smoking the brakes down the rest of the 10% grade for 5 miles, we took a little roadside cool down breather.  A bit later, we were in Chambersburg for some visiting and good times, then off to dinner.  Met up with @dells68 and fam for some desert next to Wally World!  

See y’all at the show!  If anyone’s got a welder handy, that’s about all I forgot to pack and the ride seems to have cracked Frank’s stack a bit :(

778678B1-50C9-4D64-B858-55B88B6CB074.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

oldredrider

A car battery,  jumper cables and a nail work wonders in a pinch....just sayin'. :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

dells68

Like I said a great night to kick off the show!👍

Jennifer

Made it to the motel! Excited about the show in the morning!  The trailer we used is borrowed, had tires I didn’t trust to make the trip with so bought brand new tires!  They are wearing very badly so somethings up with that.  It has been a strange trip.  While in the high altitudes the side window of our vehicle blew out, just shattered don’t know if it’s the altitude for the conflict in temperature but it made us wake up!  Night everyone!  We hope to meet everyone at the show!  

• Like 3