c-series don

Who else is sad they can’t go to the big show ?

WHX??

I am just happy the Missus lets me go every other year so 2020 is when the really good guys like EB & Ritchie & Oliie will hopefully be there.

6 hours ago, squonk said:

I came close to not going.

Nobody would miss you anyway! :ychain:

34 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

came down with shingles. 

Told ya ya shoulda got a metal roof Jimbo ! :ychain:

10 hours ago, JPWH said:

injured my foot working on an addition to my shop

Least it was a honorable injury Hank. :lol:

12 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

support member discount is increased

Thank you Terry, :handgestures-thumbupright:I was gonna have The Dino grab me a few things off your table but he already has stuff to deliver for other fellas and having him bring me back some decals would really mess him up!

15 hours ago, jabelman said:

planning on making the trip too

Here you go Jason this will make you feel better. I got seat time on one and now I know why your hooked on them!

20190615_150809[1].jpg

20190615_150818[1].jpg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

ZXT
23 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

I had plans to go and a hotel room booked.  This past weekend I decided it wasn't a good time to be away from home for a week due to some elderly family members health issues I need to continue to help with.      

So, I'm banking on next year!

:greetings-clappingorange:Big Show 2020 or bust!

I agree! I think we need to round up all of the southern members and make a strong showing next year!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I get to miss the show again. Darn it. Cataracht surgery and a bigger event in our family. My oldest graduates, Mike made it. Have a great time fellas, I will enjoy every picture and story. You folks are the best.

Glenn

20190619_173548.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

• Like 5

19richie66

Really would love to be there but the sign is in the yard and there’s no spending money for fun at the moment. Hopefully we will be settled into a new place before next year’s show. 

005DF7AB-F83C-41EB-9793-39080D00E2BF.jpeg

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Really would love to be there but the sign is in the yard and there’s no spending money for fun at the moment. Hopefully we will be settled into a new place before next year’s show. 

005DF7AB-F83C-41EB-9793-39080D00E2BF.jpeg

Good luck on the sale!

• Thanks 1

RandyLittrell
On 6/18/2019 at 8:31 PM, Professor1990 said:

Although I have never made it yet, I too am sad that I won’t be there this year. Was really wanting to try to be there, but already had previous plans to be in Nebraska the first week of July, and can’t afford to take that much time off of work. Hadn’t really thought much about it until I loaded my C125 tonight, then stepped back and thought about how I wished I was loading it to go to the Big Show

Me too!! Since its such a long distance, maybe we could ride share some year. I have a nice car trailer that should haul 6 tractors at least!! '

Randy

Zeek

Me too :crying-yellow:This the first one I missed since 2011. I sure do miss the people as much as the show itself :beer:

Hopefully next year I can make the trip from FL :eusa-pray: Depends on my daughter's college graduation date . . . I have to make that of course.

• Like 1