Sign in to follow this  
i96rcr

Here it is

Pullstart

Welcome, from not far away!  Nice Raider, does it run?

Sparky

Free is the best price!

It’s not a 1975 machine tho. Find the model number tag and we’ll tell you what year tractor you really have. Probably a 1970-1972.

mhlmeader

And a belower too, nice!!!

71_Bronco
22 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Free is the best price!

It’s not a 1975 machine tho. Find the model number tag and we’ll tell you what year tractor you really have. Probably a 1970-1972.

I agree, based on the deck belt routing.

Interesting seat there. Looks like WH seat pads on a custom frame.

McGrew

Welcome!  It looks identical to my 71 Raider.  Danny

i96rcr

Yes it runs, . Owner said 1975 but was wrong I guess. I looked for a tag or number but havent found one yet..its been painted at some point.... yeah weird seat.

Edited by i96rcr

ericj
26 minutes ago, i96rcr said:

I looked for a tag or number but havent found one yet

look up under the dash, just above the rectifier. should be there. nice tractor and the price was definitely right

eric j   

ZXT

Looks like a plastic chair that someone screwed the seat pads to.. but hey, it works!

Good looking tractor and an even better price!

Is this your first Horse?

hm12460

Wow! In my neck of the woods too! You did good!

Pullstart

I see this was just posted on CL for sale at 9 am...  make offer.  I’ll give you 50 bucks for it?

• Haha 1

i96rcr
40 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I see this was just posted on CL for sale at 9 am...  make offer.  I’ll give you 50 bucks for it?

I only posted because I have a friend that can't bare to sell anything and I knew he would search CL to see if I did ....lol and he did.  Going to have a look at it this weekend and see if I want to mess with it. I'm more into motorcycles ... but I couldn't pass this up   I posted it on FB as well over 600 views since this morning... probably a bunch of wheel horse cultist ?  seems to be a lot of people love them.

Pullstart

Man, if you guys aren’t into it I understand.  Motorcycles and tractors are very different animals.  I like ‘em both.  But if it’s free and one owner, someone really cared for this thing for a very long time.  Pass it on to someone who’ll appreciate and care for it like the original owner.  It just saddened me to see your excitement over a free tractor, then to find it posted for profit some hours later.

Here’s a few of our bikes and tractors, they’ve all got a unique personality :handgestures-thumbupright:

541C8CAE-67CD-4380-8C16-DC9A221D865B.jpeg

20DDDA85-6567-414A-8E6B-6CB0512E5B3B.jpeg

6EE8AB90-DEF0-4321-8579-517F8A9D3BBA.jpeg

i96rcr
27 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Man, if you guys aren’t into it I understand.  Motorcycles and tractors are very different animals.  I like ‘em both.  But if it’s free and one owner, someone really cared for this thing for a very long time.  Pass it on to someone who’ll appreciate and care for it like the original owner.  It just saddened me to see your excitement over a free tractor, then to find it posted for profit some hours later.

Here’s a few of our bikes and tractors, they’ve all got a unique personality :handgestures-thumbupright:

541C8CAE-67CD-4380-8C16-DC9A221D865B.jpeg

20DDDA85-6567-414A-8E6B-6CB0512E5B3B.jpeg

6EE8AB90-DEF0-4321-8579-517F8A9D3BBA.jpeg

i96rcr

cool bikes.. we'll see ...I really don't need more things to work on, over the years I have learned or forced myself to not be attached to anything , . I buy vintage bikes when I find ones I know I can ride a bit and hopefully break even and then on to the next.  I have had  so many cool cars and bikes that I wish I kept... but poor people have to sell this to get that ..lol    they were going to just scrap the wheel horse... so I grabbed it.   couple of my vintage bikes...and my current road weapon.

20799930_10210275347145848_2406429603696009358_n (1).jpg

56457814_10214341233790473_8930958873657868288_n.jpg

• Like 1

Pullstart

Nice bikes, I applaud you for saving it from scrap!