Ed Kennell

Anyone packing for the show?

Ed Kennell

I had to move all the show stuff out to make room for the new 854 load I picked up today.    So, I packed the first load that will be at the show on Thursday morning.   See if you can find the items you have purchased on the Show buy/sell thread.

102_0030.JPG.76372422605ad449b091d5316a304274.JPG102_0029.JPG.ecb151214468e32017723eee24052b0a.JPG102_0026.JPG.cc828af1d2ab70bfeb4e59b94b430b8d.JPG102_0034.JPG.a27d309c99242db9973b93d5e7474501.JPG

This will be coming on the second load on Friday morning.

102_0031.JPG.7a79ae70f2935943dc5d37a82bd0ea12.JPG102_0032.JPG.b9b3899a5ce195c19d1e6cfc56575f85.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

I have a packaging list started at least!  Frank’s about done, time to build ramps and finish the tractor deck so I can situate tie downs in the appropriate places.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dells68

See my Electro there Ed.  Looking good!!

• Like 2

stevebo

So far this is all

B4525748-E8A9-4085-9E53-61608C542B17.jpeg

• Like 1

Pullstart
4 minutes ago, stevebo said:

So far this is all

B4525748-E8A9-4085-9E53-61608C542B17.jpeg

Didn’t you guys sleep in the bed of the truck last year?  What are your arrangements for your son’s buddy too?

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Ed Kennell I think you have taken lessons from @pullstarton packing.:ROTF: I will see you Friday to pick the deck. Mrs. El Camino  decided she is travel with me this year so arrival time on Thursday is unknown.

Edited by elcamino/wheelhorse
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1

stevebo
1 minute ago, pullstart said:

Didn’t you guys sleep in the bed of the truck last year?  What are your arrangements for your son’s buddy too?

Yes. This year I bought an 8 person tent👍

• Like 2

Sparky

I’ll be working in Georgia next week, fly home to Connecticut late Wednesday so all my packing will be on Thursday. Not happy about my schedule but nuttin I can do.

• Sad 1

953 nut

I have a bunch of sold stuff in boxes and bags labeled and ready to go in the truck Monday along with the easy-up and chairs. Cameras, batteries, :wh: flags and banners and other goodies have all been gathered up in the Big Show Box. Just working on a list of what will be in the cab of the truck, what will be in the truck bed and what will be on the trailer along with two 953s.

1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

See if you can find the items you have purchased

Is that the 417-A on the trailer? I bought it sight unseen so have no idea of the body condition. 

• Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

I'll work on packing this week, but this year I'll only be down for the day on Friday instead of staying Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Got a few things to deliver and one to bring home so far lol

• Like 1

dells68

Just spotted my weights in the bed there Ed.  This is like playing a tough game of I spy!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

squonk

Not bringing a lot so it's in a little pile.

@elcamino/wheelhorse looking forward to meeting Mrs. Waldo. I'm going to nominate her for sainthood! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart

I seem to have fallen down and made a big mess in my garage.  While I clean up so I can finish the deck and ramps, I figured I’d start packing tools too.

C4862224-20CC-428C-9A22-3873794A335B.jpeg

• Confused 2
  • Heart 1

Ed Kennell

That shop looks too neat for me.   Why, I can even see some floor and workbench top.    :ychain:

• Haha 3

dells68

Mess?  I’m with Ed On that one Kevin.  You’d never function in the tiny one car garage I call a shop.  A tractor, a pile of stuff down each side, and a toolbox!  That’s the way I roll!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart
27 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Mess?  I’m with Ed On that one Kevin.  You’d never function in the tiny one car garage I call a shop.  A tractor, a pile of stuff down each side, and a toolbox!  That’s the way I roll!!

Oh, but I have!  Our old garage was too short to fit a truck in the door and filled to the brim with stuff.  Tractors sat in the porch after I pulled the slider out!

• Haha 2

953 nut

My first workshop was eight feet by eight feet in the corner of my Dad's barn. I could find every tool I owned without any problem. Of course I was about ten years old and had a hammer, a few wrenches and a couple screw drivers so it wasn't too tough to keep it organized!           :ychain:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

squonk

At 10 a hammer is all you need !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse
9 hours ago, squonk said:

Not bringing a lot so it's in a little pile.

@elcamino/wheelhorse looking forward to meeting Mrs. Waldo. I'm going to nominate her for sainthood! :)

I have warned her about certain people , you are #1 on the list.:ROTF:

• Haha 2

squonk

After being married to you, nothing should faze her!

• Haha 3

BOB ELLISON

I'm not done making seats much less packing. But I will pack my 9mm or the 380 for sure Tuesday and leave Wednesday morning. 

adsm08

I decided that rather than packing for this show I'd just not unpack from the MAAM show last weekend.

My backpack of water bottles is still in the back of the BII.

dells68

I just spent 3 hours cleaning out the truck cab.  It probably hadn’t been cleaned since the show last year!  The back seat was caked with dirt, food, and debris that either missed Emory’s mouth or was drug in with him!!!  Only about 3 hours to go tomorrow!!!!  Maybe then we’ll be able to ride in a clean, comfortable cab!!!

• Thanks 1

Shynon

Not even going, got this one packed for a trip to the show for @dells68. Gonna miss this one. Thanks @wheelhorseman.  

20190616_094127.jpg

20190616_102245.jpg

20190616_102307.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

stevebo
10 minutes ago, Shynon said:

Not even going, got this one packed for a trip to the show for @dells68. Gonna miss this one. Thanks @wheelhorseman.  

20190616_094127.jpg

20190616_102245.jpg

20190616_102307.jpg

You might as well throw that nice 754 in there too for me

• Haha 1