mhlmeader

Got a 603!!

rjg854

Very nice tractor :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                                                           :woohoo:                                                     :party:

• Like 2

Sparky

Now that tractors a whole lot better  than the one you posted a couple days ago. 

Congratulations!

• Like 2

ebinmaine
16 minutes ago, mhlmeader said:

Nice seller, had TONS of wheelhorse, going back

Nice find!!

Any chance of getting some other herd pics??

• Like 3

mhlmeader
6 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Now that tractors a whole lot better  than the one you posted a couple days ago. 

Congratulations!

Thankyou, I think so too, I'm going back tomarrow.  Fella had alot of very cool stuff.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

ZXT

Nice looking tractor! As much as I don't need one, I'm itching for an older WH. I love my GT-14 and C series, but there's just something about them..

I agree with eric, get pictures of his other stuff, especially if its for sale! I'm sure the members on here would buy up all of it.

• Like 1

mhlmeader
3 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Nice find!!

Any chance of getting some other herd pics??

I'll work on that by the end of the week, I'm off work this week, I need to get back to work so I have less time to spend money I haven't earned yet!!!

• Haha 3

AMC RULES

Congrats, lots of originality to like about that tractor.  :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 2

mhlmeader
2 minutes ago, ZXT said:

Nice looking tractor! As much as I don't need one, I'm itching for an older WH. I love my GT-14 and C series, but there's just something about them..

I agree with eric, get pictures of his other stuff, especially if its for sale! I'm sure the members on here would buy up all of it.

I ask him as we were walking to his barn, if I was to assume everything was for sale, he said "YES"..apparently he's moving.  He had an rj35, some other cool stuff I cant remember, there were some stuff he didn't want to let go, but he's  got tons of parts/pieces.   And pretty cool tractors, I'd be suprized if he's not a member here.  

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

:rolleyes:  Please, some picts of that 35 please.  :thanks:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

mhlmeader
1 minute ago, AMC RULES said:

I'll take my tablet and ask him if I can take some pictures.

• Like 3

ZXT
4 minutes ago, mhlmeader said:

I ask him as we were walking to his barn, if I was to assume everything was for sale, he said "YES"..apparently he's moving.  He had an rj35, some other cool stuff I cant remember, there were some stuff he didn't want to let go, but he's  got tons of parts/pieces.   And pretty cool tractors, I'd be suprized if he's not a member here.  

Be sure to ask if he is a member! If he isn't, have him join. The more the merrier!

Tell him this is a good place to sell stuff as well!

• Like 3

Achto

@mhlmeader Just wondering if you'd have any interest in dragging a couple of your :wh:'s to Garden Tractor Daze in July. It would be a great place to meet some RS members. Looks like it is only a little over 4hrs drive for you.

https://www.facebook.com/events/portage-wisconsin/garden-tractor-daze-2019/303874710163161/

• Like 1

mhlmeader
3 minutes ago, Achto said:

@mhlmeader Just wondering if you'd have any interest in dragging a couple of your :wh:'s to Garden Tractor Daze in July. It would be a great place to meet some RS members. Looks like it is only a little over 4hrs drive for you.

https://www.facebook.com/events/portage-wisconsin/garden-tractor-daze-2019/303874710163161/

Thankyou, I will keep that in mind!!!

• Excellent 1

formariz

That steering wheel is the coolest ever.

• Like 4

RandyLittrell

Good find! Looks pretty complete, its amazing how many of these things are still out there. 

Randy

• Like 1

ZXT
16 minutes ago, formariz said:

That steering wheel is the coolest ever.

I glazed right over that until you mentioned it. Is that factory? I don't recall seeing one like it before.

• Like 1

formariz
2 minutes ago, ZXT said:

I glazed right over that until you mentioned it. Is that factory? I don't recall seeing one like it before.

Yes that is the original correct steering wheel on that model. That is a nice find.Seems pretty unmolested with all original parts.

Edited by formariz
  • Like 2

dells68

I’ve been itching to get my 603 I bought from @Shynon.  Now, you’ve made it even worse!  I can’t wait til next week at the show when I get mine!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

formariz
24 minutes ago, dells68 said:

I’ve been itching to get my 603 I bought from @Shynon.  Now, you’ve made it even worse!  I can’t wait til next week at the show when I get mine!!!!!

I love that model. It was the inexpensive version of the 653 but the sheer simplicity of it is what makes it so attractive.

• Like 1

dells68
5 minutes ago, formariz said:

I love that model. It was the inexpensive version of the 653 but the sheer simplicity of it is what makes it so attractive.

Exactly!  I love the lack of fenders and unique steering wheel! Funny how the most simplistic and inexpensive things become some of the most sought after and valuable down the road.

• Like 1

formariz

It is also so uncluttered due to the lack of a battery and all associated wiring. That dash tower also looks sleek angled forward like that. I wonder if the paint is original on that one?

• Like 1

dw753
20 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Here is the one of the few he was referring to 

mhlmeader is a good dude and is welcome here anytime!

57CAF355-5D4D-467E-8A4B-1D6992CABA61.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

dw753
20 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Here is the one of the few he was referring to 

mhlmeader is a good dude and is welcome here anytime!

• Like 2