76c12091520h

NOS parts score!

ZXT

Nice score! Love the Wheel Horse Authorized dealer sign.. 

Looks like a bunch of good stuff. Any of it going to be up for sale?

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, ZXT said:

Nice score! Love the Wheel Horse Authorized dealer sign.. 

That's what I was thinking too :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

953 nut
7 hours ago, 76c12091520h said:

Bringing all of this plus a whole truckload to the Big Show;

Image result for most popular badge

squonk

@76c12091520h Put my name on 2 of those GT-14 style pepper pot mufflers. Any idea where you're going to set up? 

ZXT
10 hours ago, 76c12091520h said:

All of it! Bringing all of this plus a whole truckload to the Big Show; dad just closed his dealership and wants to eliminate his inventory, gonna keep basic service parts(wear items) that fit our own tractors but everything else can go. He wanted to finish cleaning out this other dealer that's been closed for 10 years. It's just been fun hanging out in the shop again with my dad like we did 30-40 yrs ago. :)

Man, I wish I wasn't 1300 miles from the show! Stuff like this really makes me want to go.. 

• Like 1

Wendell Watson

I am looking for a control valve for a D200 Tractor. Would have anything like that, I don't care if it works or not just need some parts off it!

The Tuul Crib
50 minutes ago, ZXT said:

Man, I wish I wasn't 1300 miles from the show! Stuff like this really makes me want to go.. 

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 1

DavidP

I'm new here.

Where and when is the show?

953 nut
1 hour ago, DavidP said:

I'm new here.

Where and when is the show?

:WRS:

The show will be June 26 and 27, 2020 near Chambersberg, PA.  As the date draws closer you will see lots of posts on here about the Big Show.

wallfish

All of you guys that are far away should put the big show on top of your bucket list. Hop on a plane and take a vacation in Gettysburg for that week. That will keep the other half happy as the history around there is plentiful. Plus you can always pull the father's day card if necessary. Then sneak away on Friday (or bring them) and come to the show. Plan on all day and into the night too. About 5-6 pm is the dinner, then the ice cream social, (free ice cream or sherbet), then it's cruise night to the oldies. You don't need to have a tractor to enjoy it. You can buy some small stuff that fits in your luggage too. But one thing you will quickly notice is all of the camaraderie there and it's very easy to make friends. Just talk tractors and you're in like Flynn. My father always has a couple to a few tractors for sale which you can use to cruise around on. Hec, that just gives them more exposure for advertisement and shows they are running driving tractors. You won't be disappointed as the WHCC puts on the best show around.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

76c12091520h

Since I received some notifications of replies to this post I just thought I would add a few comments. I sold probably 90% of what's seen in these picture's at the big show and in the weeks since then and I just wanted to say that it was great to be able to meet a lot of you guys in person and put faces to the names here, and I'm glad this stuff went to good homes.

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

DavidP

Do you have any parts left for a D200? :D

76c12091520h

Never had any, in over 40 years we never even had one in the shop. They just weren't popular in our area.

DavidP

Thanks all the same.

953 nut
8 hours ago, DavidP said:

Do you have any parts left for a D200? :D

Give Lincoln at A-Z Tractor a call, h is one of the best sources of :wh: parts.   https://a-ztractor.com/

DavidP
13 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Give Lincoln at A-Z Tractor a call, h is one of the best sources of :wh: parts.   https://a-ztractor.com/

Thanks I will.