Bob Nakon

Double D spindles

Bob Nakon

Hi guys,

I have an older 42" mower deck for my C120. The old double D shafts are badly worn. Anyone have any of these in decent condition? Is there an alternative to using these old spindles?

Thanks, Bob

pacer

I had the same situation --- after asking around, one of the members here had a totally rusted out deck with the later spindles still good. With a little back & forth I bought them. They all mount the same so will bolt right up. Go down to the for sale section and ask in the 'wanted' ............

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Bob Nakon

Thanks Pacer, 

So the newer spindles (round shafts) bolt right up to the older decks? That makes everything simpler.

Bob

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Another option would be to contact our vendors.  @A-Z Tractor would be the 1st one to contact.  :occasion-xmas:

daveoman1966
9 hours ago, Bob Nakon said:

Thanks Pacer, 

So the newer spindles (round shafts) bolt right up to the older decks? That makes everything simpler.

Bob

I have 4 useable DD spindle shafts.  None is perfect.  The top ends are all good...not worn at the bearing.  The bottom end...the blade end...I made a test fit of a 3/4" ID bearing and it is a little lose, but that MAY be the bearing and not the shaft.  Here is a pic.  I'll send you the 4 on RIGHT (6" long) for $30 bux + $ 8 to ship them.  The longer one at 6.25" is in better shape, but MAY not be for your spindle...too long I'm thinkin'.  ps...the end threads in ALL of these are good to go.  

010.JPG

007.JPG

Edited by daveoman1966
don't know my left from my right...lol

Goldnboy

Dave has you covered!

Bob Nakon

Dave, I'll take the 4. How do you want to be paid?

Bob

daveoman1966

PM sent on payment method...