Pullstart

Calling all patina tractors with shiney wheels

JCM

This is 1 of 2 tractors that I bought from a dear friend and customer,the first is a 1984 C165-8 not pictured and this 1977 C-120-8.I have had the C-165 for 8 years and the C-120 for 5 years. Today we just returned home from a celebration of life event in Massachusetts to Honor Jack. This C-120 was purchased by Jack's dad new and upon his passing Jack ended up with it,he used it to till his garden which came with the tractor when I took ownership. Jack was a Carpenter and Cabinet maker by trade and lived up till 81 Years young. I wanted to spruce this tractor up after i bought it, but never found the time. After he passed I got down to business thanks to all the RS members on how to keep an original Patina Tractor with shiny wheels. He will be in my Heart forever and every time I throw a leg over those 2 lever's on the console I will think of him.   Rest in Peace Jack.

DSCN0103.JPG

DSCN0104.JPG

DSCN0122.JPG

DSCN0123.JPG

DSCN0124.JPG

DSCN0125.JPG

• Excellent 2
  • Heart 3

ebinmaine

@JCM

Jim great story behind that tractor.

Fantastic improvement to the overall appearance with the newly painted wheels....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JCM

Thanks Eric, the entire tractor had the same color as those wheels. I cleaned it with Simple Green cleaner with a Grout sponge, let it dry and then applied the WD -40.Of course used the Scotch Brite pad before the WD.

• Excellent 2

WHX??

That is one fine lookin tractor JCM....they just don't get any better.. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1