squonk

Another use for a predator engine

953 nut

You could probably put a K-91 in that new truck you bought!  Wouldn't go very fast or haul much of a load, but would be unique!

• Haha 2

JAinVA

It actually motivates better than I would have guessed.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1

Sparky
7 minutes ago, JAinVA said:

It actually motivates better than I would have guessed.

That’s what I thought when I saw the guy take off. But I’m thinking any incline would clobber that motor. Probably locking it into 4x4 would snuff out that Harbor Freight motor :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19richie66

I’ll give him an A for effort. Now imagine if he put a larger V-twin in it. Granted its still under powered but for a kid to learn how to drive in or just put around a farm, it would be cool. Whole lot better than just junking the truck. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

tunahead72

I don't know about you guys, but I was smiling the whole time I was watching that video.  Well done, and thanks Mike for sharing!

• Like 2

squonk

Too bad he didn't go with the big block Pred! :banana-wrench:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

:popcorn:

could have watched even more...

very ingenious...

slim67

go on youtube and check out the predator tow truck and the the mud truck  both built by the same guy.

• Thanks 1

Pullstart
9 hours ago, slim67 said:

go on youtube and check out the predator tow truck and the the mud truck  both built by the same guy.

Pretty amazing what a little gearing will do for a machine!  I’d like to see that Toyota on 44’s sling some mud with 14 ponies under the hood!

slim67
3 hours ago, pullstart said:

Pretty amazing what a little gearing will do for a machine!  I’d like to see that Toyota on 44’s sling some mud with 14 ponies under the hood!

I think the Toyota with the 44s has a 13 hp in it. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

I saw that the other day, pretty cool!! Need to find me an older little truck. I think I would put a kohler in though!! 

Randy

diesel cowboy

Gotta give him credit for putting that together.  Never would have thought of making a yard buggy like that myself.  Nice to know there's still people in thier teens-20's that would rather do something like this than sit inside playing on their phones all day

• Like 1

Tractor boy

Man @squonk you sound really young. If yall go to his YouTube channel he puts the predators in a bunch of stuff. 

Pullstart

squonk
3 hours ago, Tractor boy said:

Man @squonk you sound really young. If yall go to his YouTube channel he puts the predators in a bunch of stuff. 

I wish I was young!  Shoulder, knee, back surgery and 2 stents later I’m ready for retirement.