Racinbob

Tractor lift

squonk

I got one of those too. I do put jack stands under the wheel pads just in case. 

• Like 1

WHGuy413

I missed out on a mower lift that was for sale here for 40 bucks. Kicking myself for not seeing the ad as soon as it was posted. Less than a hour later it was gone.

Racinbob

That's a good idea Mike. With the positive locking thingys I feel pretty safe and I don't slide fully under it. :)

P3x

That looks like it would certainly make cleaning decks easier.

What is the lift/weight rating?

Racinbob

300# 

They also have one with a higher rating but this is plenty to lift the front. :)

edgro

just a note for all, Harbor Freight currently has a $30.00 off coupon for the 750 lb version of this,

I think i'm going to be getting one, l like the color of  this one better.

coupon is good thru 5/31/19

https://www.harborfreight.com/750-lbs-Heavy-Duty-ATVMower-High-Lift-Jack-63298.html?ccdenc=eyJjb2RlIjoiODgyODc4MzIiLCJza3UiOiI2MzI5OCIsImlzIjoiMTY5Ljk5IiwicHJvZHVjdF9p ZCI6IjEyMTczIn0%3D

• Like 1

lynnmor

I have one of those jacks.  The hydraulic jack leaks and there is no replacement from Harbor Freight.  The bottom mount for the jack broke and bent down to the ground, I bent it back and re-welded it.  My suggestion is to get the heavy version and forget this light duty model.  Better yet, buy from some other supplier that can supply parts if you have a failure.

CCW

Not having a garage, barn or shed large enough to work in or store more items I needed a way to lift my 312-8 to allow me to drain the transmission and get the WH off the ground to work under it.  Gantry cranes are awfully nice so I built a small one to fit over and across my tractor.  Uses a four ton come-along I bought for stump removal.  Did the job perfectly without any deflection of the cross beam.

IMG_1122.JPG.275c01d7fc1b15c0c2249c0b4234b648.JPG

IMG_1121.JPG

• Like 2

CCW

This crane allows me to lift the front end so the bottom of the tires are nearly 20" off the ground. Wood supports for front and rear were very stable.

troutbum70

I have a hydraulic lift made by cub cadet bought at tractor supply build is very good rated for 600 pounds if memory serves correctly. But SPS has a pretty neat set up also, especially if pulling an engine is necessary.