67 WH 877

Question...I have an opportunity to  purchase 2 different plows for $60, one i know for sure will work on my 67 T877, but its over an hour away. The other is about 20 min away, not sure if it will fit...Model# 6 3151 Serial# 847575. Any advice is greatly appreciated, thank you

ebinmaine

Go get the one that is an hour away and do it very soon. That's worth roughly one-third to one-half what that thing is actually valued. Especially in the Northeast. Plows for wheel horses up here in Maine sell for $300 sometimes.

the other model number you list looks like it fits vertical shaft tractors, not yours.

• Excellent 1

67 WH 877
55 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Go get the one that is an hour away and do it very soon. That's worth roughly one-third to one-half what that thing is actually valued. Especially in the Northeast. Plows for wheel horses up here in Maine sell for $300 sometimes.

the other model number you list looks like it fits vertical shaft tractors, not yours.

Thanks bud...you are a great help! 

• Like 1

ebinmaine
Just now, 67 WH 877 said:

Thanks bud...you are a great help! 

We all do what we can when we can.

I learned it from watching all the other folks on this site.

I could barely begin to describe to you how much I've learned about wheel horses or other life stuff in general in the last couple years...

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

gwest_ca
6 hours ago, 67 WH 877 said:

Model# 6-3151 Serial# 847575.

Most likely a 1972 model that fits the 1969-1973 Lawn Rangers with a vertical crankshaft engine.

Garry

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

67 WH 877
5 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

We all do what we can when we can.

I learned it from watching all the other folks on this site.

I could barely begin to describe to you how much I've learned about wheel horses or other life stuff in general in the last couple years...

Only been a Wheel Horse owner for a few months and have picked up much info on this site. Appreciate it greatly.

• Like 2

67 WH 877
31 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

Most likely a 1972 model that fits the 1969-1973 Lawn Rangers with a vertical crankshaft engine.

Garry

Thanks bud...road trip soon!

• Like 1

67 WH 877

Update...Found a WH plow for $50! Needed some TLC but was well worth the hour drive. :wh:

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, 67 WH 877 said:

Update...Found a WH plow for $50! Needed some TLC but was well worth the hour drive. :wh:

Super cool!

:wwp:

• Thanks 1

67 WH 877
6 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Super cool!

:wwp:

One of these days I'll learn how to down load pics on this lap top...This whole WH project is on my phone.:eusa-think:

• Like 1

67 WH 877

The guy never used it and thought the pivot point on the plow was welded...some heat, lubrication and a 3lbs sledge and all is good! :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Excellent 1

67 WH 877
On 5/25/2019 at 11:22 AM, 67 WH 877 said:

Screenshot_2019-06-04-19-38-29-1.png.dc6d9aa6191d4dceca7246f11919bc61.png

• Excellent 2

rjg854

Nice tractor you have there,  I'll be picking up that same model of tractor at the Show in a couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

67 WH 877
6 hours ago, rjg854 said:

Nice tractor you have there,  I'll be picking up that same model of tractor at the Show in a couple of weeks. 

Thanks bud...it has been a labor of love. Very happy with it. Looks like you have a few, Id like to add to the heard but not as easy to find in my area...in no hurry though, need to get this one in tip top shape still. Thanks for looking!:handgestures-thumbupright: