BravoCharleyWindsor

Kohler Oil Temperature Sender

BravoCharleyWindsor

Has anyone found a retail source for the oil temperature sender incorporated in the Kohler CH engines (Command Series) used in the 522xi (and perhaps other engines and other mowers as well)?

Sender has 52320 and 008 stamped on it. I got lucky and found one a couple years ago when I needed one but have always wondered if there was a reliable source I was not able to find?

Is anyone out there looking for one like I was?

Regards!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• bmsgaffer
      By bmsgaffer
      I am looking at possibly removing my exhaust to get at the engine better for cleaning it, and also maybe putting some high temp on the muffler. 

It is pretty clear that the studs and nuts are VERY rusty, (funny, because the rest of the tractor has hardly any at all) and I am afraid they will not come of without a fight. Should I just leave it and deal with it as is? What is the process of fixing/replacing this were I need to remove the muffler?

It seems to run really well, so I don't want to dig into it too much, but I want to clean it up to give it a fresh start. There are a few broken off shroud bolts (how do you break those!?) that I need to get at and replace.