Patrick M

Help determining value

Patrick M

Hello.  I have a 48" mower deck, plow blade and 48" snow throwerthat I used for my 400 series Wheelhorse.    I'd like to sell them to someone who will use and restore them but have no idea how to value them.  If I can't sell them, they will go to scrap.  Suggestions

MVIMG_20181210_132831.jpg

peter lena

i,m sure someone will have a use for your stuff, buy the way that snow thrower is a single stage  36-42 " size , very popular for a lot of w/h models, good luck with it , pete  

953 nut

:WRS:

:confusion-confused:          Timing is very important, a few months ago they were worth a fortune, but demand has gone away with the warmer weather. We have a few Connecticut who may have an interest them. Take a look at the member map and send a PM (Personal Message) to members who live near you.

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/membermap/

rjg854

:WRS:  @Patrick M  we need more pictures of what you have in order to try to put a value on them.  And maybe more information,  like how wide is that dozer blade,  snow thrower.  Then you can list them in the Classifieds for sale thread. 

Patrick M

Will do.  16 Meg's limiting but in will do my best.  Thanks

moe1965

I paid 100.00 for a blower in similar condition about a year ago

• Like 1

Herder

:text-welcomeconfetti:I would dare say scrap value may bring you $20 bucks plus all your work getting there, minus $10 bucks for gas you may have enough left over for a sandwich.  Shoot some pics and list them here in the classified section.  If the snow thrower spins and is in decent condition $75 to $100 is fair, you may consider a lesser offer if you want it gone.  The dozer blade appears to be missing the handle and without the axle bracket I would say $40 to $60 is a good start.  A good 42" deck will fetch $75 to $125.00.  These are just ballpark prices.  Good luck.         

• Like 1