nylyon

Benefit for Scottie Scholljegerdes

nylyon

image.png

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4

wheelhorseman

Lowell and our family take pride in the craftsmanship and quality of our products and we continue our quality in our sweatshirts that we are offering for Scott's Recovery Benefit.  Our sweatshirts have a cool design to them as they are embroidered and also have an appliqué uniquely intertwined together.  Please know that the sweatshirts run a little large, so if you would usually take an x-Large a Large would probably work. The image that we have shown below is an example of how the (tackel twill) embroidering and appliqué are used together in our image.  Please keep in mind that is a sample only.

sweatshirt applique 3.jpg

Edited by wheelhorseman
  • Like 4
  • Heart 1

dells68

Just sent in my donation.  Anything to help Scottie!  Wouldn't it be great if we all had these shirts for our Redsquare picture this year!!!

• Like 3

wallfish
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Wouldn't it be great if we all had these shirts for our Redsquare picture this year!!!

Count me in !

• Like 2

wheelhorseman

Hey everyone, I had a glitch in receiving emails to that email.  If you sent me an email with your order earlier  please resend that email to me so we have your orders in.  Lowell and our family appreciate everything you guys are doing for us!

prondzy

Count Me in too! Come on guys Lowell and his family are good people, Lets try and help them out! 

:rs:Family!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

dells68
2 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

Hey everyone, I had a glitch in receiving emails to that email.  If you sent me an email with your order earlier  please resend that email to me so we have your orders in.  Lowell and our family appreciate everything you guys are doing for us!

Just resent it.  Let us know if they come through.  Technology is great-when it works😂!

• Like 2

wheelhorseman

Yes, Dell I got it thank you!

WildHorses

I sent in my donation glad to help. 

Edited by WildHorses
  • Like 3

ACman

Hi good morning question this is Angela . Would you benefit more from the product or direct donation . Obviously product cost so it’s only a partial amount but want to help in the most productive way possible . Glad to see something happening for such a great family and also knowing how devastating accidents are after Jeff . If EVERYONE even donate 5$ and it’s a trip to McDonald’s god knows we can all skip 1 day lol . Joelette is there still things your looking for your benefit for auction ? I have some friends that may be willing to and we will ship to you.  Let me know anyway we can help. And how long or fast to ship sweatshirts?

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2

Super-C 4 me

I don’t know Lowell or Scotty

but I have followed along as this situation played out.

I feel I know a little of all of you (the Red Square FAMILY) through your post.

Count me in. I’ll be wearing a sweatshirt.

Lowell I hope all goes well 

@bmiller0457

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

nylyon
1 hour ago, ACman said:

Would you benefit more from the product or direct donation

I'm going to take the liberty to try and answer your question Angela.

I think that the answer is both.  A direct donation will have the biggest impact on the financial goals of this benefit drive.  However imagine seeing Scott's face when he sees so many of you walking around dressed like him.  This is priceless, and will greatly aid in his recovery.  As we all know attitude is so important to healing.

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 10.20.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-04-19 at 10.21.34 AM.png

I've spent a lot of time with Joette putting together the initial post.  It would have been very easy to throwout a PayPal button and ask for donations, but that is a fund drive, this on the other hand is a benefit.

The purpose of this benefit is to aid both financially and emotionally, and it's important for Lowell and his family to treat this benefit with the same integrity as they put into everything that they do.  This is why they are offering the apparel described above, it maintains their high ethical standards, provides emotional support to Scottie and aids in bringing in funds to offset some of their expenses.

So please don't feel guilty about asking for a shirt, with your donation because the pictures from the 2019 WHCC show with millions of people walking around with this shirt will bring the greatest smile, and longest lasting memories to this kid.  So maybe with your shirt / sweatshirt order, throw in a few extra bucks to cover all bases.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

dells68

I can tell you from talking with Lowell, Joette, and Scottie that they are top notch folks.  Lowell has helped me with several parts, Joette personally called me on an order update, and Scottie is just an outgoing, fun young man!  We’ve got to support these folks, all of us are just one trip away from the same situation.  You never know when you hit the road.

• Like 3

953 nut
6 hours ago, nylyon said:

A direct donation will have the biggest impact on the financial goals of this benefit drive.  However imagine seeing Scott's face when he sees so many of you walking around dressed like him.

DO BOTH!

I have made a donation and will also order a shirt. All of us who are blessed to be healthy and not enduring the relentless medical treatments Scottie is going through need to help out. If we can lift his spirits and help Lowell and Joette through this time in their lives I am confident that blessings will be returned to us. I don't know how or when, that is up to God!                :eusa-pray:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

wallfish
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

DO BOTH!

I have made a donation and will also order a shirt. All of us who are blessed to be healthy and not enduring the relentless medical treatments Scottie is going through need to help out. If we can lift his spirits and help Lowell and Joette through this time in their lives I am confident that blessings will be returned to us. I don't know how or when, that is up to God!                :eusa-pray:

Do both is right! Order a shirt and double it up for the donation!

Forwarded my original email today with the order form. The paypal was sent yesterday

uremailing@yahoo.com

Edited by wallfish
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Shynon

Sent my donation, will order up another one of those sweatshirts.   I have one already, they are very warm and high quality. If you want a nice sweatshirt this is one you need to get.  Joette has been home with Scottie since the accident, their lives have been turned up side down. Can't imagine what Scottie and Bryan have been going through.  C'mon people it only takes a little to help show your support and the power of this great :rs: familiy.

Edited by Shynon
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

Daddy Don

I am trying to send a donation for Scottie through  PayPal but I need a name to send it to on the PayPal site. Can you help me out.

Thanks 

Don

• Like 1

Daddy Don
14 hours ago, nylyon said:

Should go right there with the link. https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8dQxEx6SuB

I mailed a check today. Thanks for the help. 

wheelhorseman

I personally want to say thank you for your love, your prayers, your thoughts, your conversations, your dedication and most of all your amazing support during this long road to recovery for Scottie and our family.  I truly know that God puts people in our lives for a reason and without a doubt he put all of you into our lives for a specific reason.  I want you all to know that our lives have been turned up side down since December 12, 2018 and we want everyone to know that we appreciate each and everyone of you who took the time to read my long lengthy posts about Scottie and our family.  It means the world to me to know that Scottie has so many people who love and care for him just as much as Lowell and I do.  

Please take the time to say a prayer for our family and for our son Scottie.  God Bless each and everyone of you!

• Like 4
  • Heart 4

Pullstart

@wheelhorseman Do you have any hats in the benefit?  If so, what’s the price?

wheelhorseman

Check out some pictures of our Local benefit we had for Scottie yesterday.  

Here is that link 

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

953 nut

Happy Mothers' Day Joette; You have set the mark for all mothers to reach!

Image result for Happy mothers' day

• Like 2
  • Heart 2

wheelhorseman

If you are placing an order for a sweat shirt please let me know before May 20, 2019.  That way I can have them by the show for you!  

• Thanks 1