12 hp Kohler

My new gt14

Achto

Great tractor!! Even better that you got to meet a new friend with some good stories.

• Like 5

pfrederi

Robbie:  Great looking GT.  looks like you and i got the GT-14 bug the same day!!! Love the 3pt and tiller You did great my friend!!!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell

WTG Robbie.      Hope to see it at the show.

• Like 3

12 hp Kohler
18 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Robbie:  Great looking GT.  looks like you and i got the GT-14 bug the same day!!! Love the 3pt and tiller You did great my friend!!!

Thank you. Just saw your post, very nice gt14, it’s in a little better shape than mine :lol:

• Like 2

WildmanC120

Good score there.  Enjoy it

• Like 2

Chris G

Nice find!

• Like 2

Pullstart

Well done!

• Like 2

gwest_ca

Model 1-7441 is a 1969 model tractor. Click on the pictures

The tiller 7-1232 was sold 1970-1973 and yours is a 1970 model but can not make out the first digit of the serial number. Looks like it has a scratch through it. See x39958. The 1971 model would have been stamped 7-1232-6, 1972 stamped 7-1232-7, and 1973 stamped 7-1232-8.

Garry

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:               Robbie, that GT-14 is one tough tractor. I have had mine for several years and love it.      :woohoo:

• Like 4

12 hp Kohler
2 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

Model 1-7441 is a 1969 model tractor. Click on the pictures

The tiller 7-1232 was sold 1970-1973 and yours is a 1970 model but can not make out the first digit of the serial number. Looks like it has a scratch through it. See x39958. The 1971 model would have been stamped 7-1232-6, 1972 stamped 7-1232-7, and 1973 stamped 7-1232-8.

Garry

Thank you!!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Here is a better picture of the ID tag on the tiller. 

D3C13E24-146C-49ED-9BA8-1D97B6F76F63.jpeg.4c170962a9c78747af326d7cad5965a5.jpeg

• Like 3

RetroMower

Being a WH noob im quickly learning these gt14s are a treasured find. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
39 minutes ago, RetroMower said:

Being a WH noob im quickly learning these gt14s are a treasured find. 

Some day I’ll find mine, I’m just not sure who’s storing it for me yet!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

p38js

Nice find! 

• Like 1

peter lena

great find on that, more steel on that than a new car  !   bringing that unit back will be great, my own opinion retaining and enhancing that patina would be the way to go on that. the character of that cannot be duplicated . wd 40 on a rag will enhance and  feed that paint , letting you save that patina. don,t know what your plans are , but that tractor would put  just about anything away , save it , pete 

• Like 1

12 hp Kohler
2 hours ago, peter lena said:

great find on that, more steel on that than a new car  !   bringing that unit back will be great, my own opinion retaining and enhancing that patina would be the way to go on that. the character of that cannot be duplicated . wd 40 on a rag will enhance and  feed that paint , letting you save that patina. don,t know what your plans are , but that tractor would put  just about anything away , save it , pete 

I agree. I plan on getting it mechanically sound and using it as it is.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

12 hp Kohler

Do you guys know where I can get rear tires for the GT14. I would like to get ag tires but if I can’t I will settle for turfs. 

p38js

Check with @grnlark he has a set on the Big Show listing thread,  he has them listed to fit a 953 or a 1054 i’m Almost positive they will fit the 14’s as well

• Like 1

Aldon

If he still has them you should jump on those tires if you want to keep it stock. On my restomod I went with new turfs and they are very pricy. 

1997114A-C083-451E-8492-30F146E8102D.jpeg.5d6c0ef8dd567721cb0f8652bc8d40c2.jpeg

Congrats on your new tractor.

these are my absolute favorites but they can try your patience:-)

i cant wait to get settled with my relocation and finish this one.

2DFDC9C9-38E4-44A5-9B78-7A0E8FA7ED62.jpeg.d62c892fd22087d52450da4f8f9ca669.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3

12 hp Kohler
6 hours ago, Aldon said:

2DFDC9C9-38E4-44A5-9B78-7A0E8FA7ED62.jpeg.d62c892fd22087d52450da4f8f9ca669.jpeg

That thing looks awesome, i would love to get wheels and tires like that but I could probably never afford them. Cant wait to see that when you finish it. 

Edited by 12 hp Kohler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
4 hours ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

That thing looks awesome, i would love to get wheels and tires like that but I could probably never afford them. Cont wait to see that when you finish it. 

Never say never!  Aim high and work hard, I bet @Aldon‘s got some sweat equity into those wheels 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

953 nut
11 hours ago, pullstart said:

Some day I’ll find mine, I’m just not sure who’s storing it for me yet!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

One thing for sure,   you won't get four of them on  your truck.               :ychain:

• Haha 6

ZXT

Great find! You'll love it I'm sure. Very stout machine.

I'd love to have a 3-point setup for mine... but they never show up for sale around me!

Shouldn't take much to get her running!

• Like 1

Pullstart

All those naysayers...  doubting me so often :D  Someone sponsor me 4 GT14’s, I’ll see if I can get ‘em in the Colorado!

• Haha 5

roadapples

I wouldn't bet against you...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3