• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Looks amazing, @Joan Dorst!

• Thanks 1

Achto

Look fantastic!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

peter lena

very good job on that, question, any information on the  deep dish steering wheel ?  brand, model #  etc , anything  to help me look it up , thank you, Pete

• Thanks 1

daveoman1966

WOW... ya dun good ! !  Love those tail-lights.  I can probably help with parts for the deck resto.  

• Excellent 1

bottjernat1

WOW!! Just plan WOW!! She sure is perdy!

• Thanks 1

Daddy Don

:greetings-clapyellow: Great job. It would be hard to use it and get dirt on it.

• Haha 1

WHX??

Unlike Sparkeye not a huge fan of that type of steering wheel. Just love the big original two spokes but get the fact they are getting hard to find. The fender lights at first impression look off but would grow on me. No matter what paint is flawless and really nice job! :handgestures-thumbupright: 

I have a couple of complete solid decks for that tractor and it's yours if you can figure away to come get it and do it justice like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Joan Dorst
3 hours ago, WHX22 said:

Unlike Sparkeye not a huge fan of that type of steering wheel. Just love the big original two spokes but get the fact they are getting hard to find. The fender lights at first impression look off but would grow on me. No matter what paint is flawless and really nice job! :handgestures-thumbupright: 

I have a couple of complete solid decks for that tractor and it's yours if you can figure away to come get it and do it justice like that.

the original two-spoke steering wheel was unfortunately broken and crooked. I did'nt find the original steering wheel anywhere. I'm still looking for pictures of the suspension of the rear of the cutting deck. 

20190409_082545.jpg

Joan Dorst
13 hours ago, peter lena said:

very good job on that, question, any information on the  deep dish steering wheel ?  brand, model #  etc , anything  to help me look it up , thank you, Pete

I don't know about the brand and model of the steering wheel. But I have one another one at home.

• Like 1

Sarge

Very nice work - the 1276/1277 are my favorite models.

Those steering wheels are quite rare in good condition - just keep hunting as they do crop up once in a while.

Sarge

Stepney

Wow that really is gorgeous! You're giving me ideas for my 1076.. 

• Excellent 1

ronhatch

Not fond of the low position of the original wheel or the deep dish look plus the two spokes make it prone to cracking. I replaced mine with a standard 3 spoke  and lengthened the steering shaft by a couple of inches. Much more comfortable and, IMHO, looks better. :twocents-twocents:

• Like 1

Chris G

Looks great!

• Thanks 1

kasey54

great looking machine! Wonderful.

• Thanks 1

WHX??

I do have one of those wheels on display on the porch and eventually may let go of it.

Let us know exactly what deck parts you are lookin for Joan. I do have all those parts but would not dare split them up from  the decks.. Perhaps a good minded member could look for them at a certain show we have over here?

20190409_192217.jpg

IMG951234.jpg

• Like 2