KyBlue

Everything (or Everybody perhaps) Old is new Again

Achto

:text-welcomeconfetti: BACK @KyBlue!

• Excellent 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:

bottjernat1

I feel ya with the online issues. I take a break every once in a while. Glad things are turning around for ya! and congrats on getting hitched! Me and my wife have been together since middle school been married 15 years!

• Like 2

ebinmaine

I understand all too well about the online issues.

Red square is the only site that I am on on a regular basis. This is the ONLY social media type site I use. No "books with the faces". No twitterpated.

Trina and I have no cable and no internet at home.

We've been together for about three and a half years and neither one of us has had cable for at least five or six.

Boy do people look at you funny....

"Hey, did you see that show... Blah blah blah??"

"Ummm... No. I don't watch TV."

"WWHHAAATTT????"

:ROTF:

She's on the computer a lot of the day at work and has no use for it at home at all. I found I was using it less and less and less so just changed phone services and canceled it altogether.

Welcome back.

Lots of good people hang out around here.

• Like 1

953 nut
7 hours ago, KyBlue said:

Think that's about it ... Glad to be back

I remember the house fire, seems like yesterday.  Glad to have you back and with a list of life events like that it is little wonder we hadn't heard from you.

Image result for welcome back

Sparky

Welcome back !

19richie66

Welcome back blue! Life does take precedence over some things. Baby steps my friend. Glad to hear life getting better for you. Congratulations on the marraige. Nice to have someone to share life with, the ups and downs. Keep it level my friend.👍

jay bee
13 hours ago, KyBlue said:

In the Spring of 2017 I got Married - NEVER thought that'd happen!! I also left a long time job and stepped out on my own. It's had it's ups and downs, had to make sacrifices along the way.

There's a few other things that've happened along the way that I'm not going to get into just yet.

Sounds like you've made some big steps lately.  For what it's worth, me and a lot of others here are cheering you on.  You sound like a positive kind of person and that is a darn good starting point.  I wish you nothing but good fortune.  And :text-welcomeconfetti: back @KyBlue!!!

JC 1965

:text-welcomeconfetti:  back Blue. I 've often wondered what happened to you. I remember the house fire you had. Glad to hear things are better now.

KyBlue

Thanks all!

The drama just got to be too much before. Here and on other sites. Too much behind the back stabbing, stealing, lying, and everything else.  Isn't what the hobby is supposed to be about.  I still run into people locally that tell me stories about certain people around me. Just hold up my hands ... I ain't in it. What goes around, comes around. 

At this point, just happy to tinker and run my business.

KyBlue

Some of my 'junk' out working.

Daycab is a 1984 Pete 359 w/ a Cat 3406B (7FB) and a 15spd. It's double frame with a 39" 5th wheel slide setup on it. Originally setup for pulling a RGN Trailer. I hope to do more RGN work in the coming months. Everything is New. Motor was inframed, Trans and Clutch is new, brakes, tires, Air Lines, fuel lines, etc etc etc ... it's essentially a brand new truck, just without the payment. :)

20161212_165454-1.jpg

20160829_221315-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 2

ebinmaine

I'm basically right there with you by mine set. I've only been around here for a couple years, give or take. It's been great for me so far.

Trina and I live so far away from most of you that we've only met just a select few.

All of those have been fantastic people.

we are planning to be at the meetup that @JCM Jim is holding in September and I'd like very much to get down to Connecticut for @stevebo s in the fall.

I think the moderators do a great job over all of trying to maintain a positive air that is as low conflict as possible and I greatly appreciate it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Old conventional Pete's. Square body Mack... My two favorite things.

• Like 1

19richie66

Love those trucks. Used to draw them on my notebooks in high school :cool:

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 3

ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Love those trucks. Used to draw them ..... :cool:

ME TOO!!!

My whole Child Life a Pete 379 was THE truck

• Like 2

Tractorhead

Welcome back ,

Live is like mountains, sometimes you go up, sometimes it drops down.

Important is, that you be yourself, forget the past even it's sometimes hard and look ahead to the new.

Believe me, i know, where i'm talking about.

Did in my life 2 Times a complete Restart from zero, not while i liked, just while i must.

I just can tell from my Side over the great Pond, i found here in this Forum just fella's i hope i can sometimes meet face to face.

The Admins here do a fantastic job either way.

Here is a Spirit, that is rarly found

also again in simply Words   :text-welcomeconfetti:again 

KyBlue

Thanks Everybody!

Time will tell how things go, I agree the mods do a good job. You'll have to forgive me I'm very much trying NOT to bring up specifics about why I left. That would be pointing fingers and possibly be opening up healed wounds. 

In the mean time, glad to be back! Still have the love of WH and spreading it around all I can!

I grew up in a Western Star and Pete 359 ... the love and passion runs deep!