Ed Kennell

Snow Chucker Seat Time

pfrederi

Woke up to snow  wound up with about 4 inches of heavy wet stuff.  Of course last week I tore down my principal plow horse .  Had to usethe back up she has 42 inch plow (only 3 angles no skids and rubber chains also no weight on the hitch nor roller chain on the front wheels.(Her normal job is plowing the part of the drive with pavers.  She got the job done but had some problems pushing the bigger piles.

It has melted some this afternoon

IMG_3365.JPG

IMG_3366.JPG

IMG_3367.JPG

IMG_0408.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

bellevillerod

Really love to wake up and see the snowfall on the landscape before tracks and mud an sun. Then I start to think about the dogs tracking in half the mud for three countries into the house and that warm fuzzy feeling starts to fade away....An I start to make up a clean mop bucket ready for the fun.

• Haha 1

Herder
14 hours ago, bellevillerod said:

Really love to wake up and see the snowfall on the landscape before tracks and mud an sun. Then I start to think about the dogs tracking in half the mud for three countries into the house and that warm fuzzy feeling starts to fade away....An I start to make up a clean mop bucket ready for the fun.

four legged, tail wagging, mud spreading machines. gotta love 'em 

• Like 1

MalMac

Glad to see I am not the only one that rolls with a cab on. I get out there when we have a nice gentle spring rain and roll. Works wonders on that wet ground. 

• Excellent 1