bottjernat1

b111

bottjernat1

So a friend of mine texted me last night. He found a b111 horse in the scrap yard. He set it aside for me. Asked if i was interested. I said *ell Yeah its a horse. It is in really good shape motor still attached mower deck to. It is a complete horse. a guy got a little happy with the grapple crane on the fender pan but not bad. my question is can anybody tell me the pros and cons of this style horse? it will be the newest horse i own. The photo i pulled from the net for show. I will up date with the photos he sent later. Thanks Fellow Horse jockeys!

fWheel_Horse_b111_for_parts__100_North_Ju_5a5151177275f.jpg

midpack

con = No attach-a-matic,

pro = looks like it might be a rear discharge deck

• Like 1

bottjernat1
41 minutes ago, midpack said:

con = No attach-a-matic,

pro = looks like it might be a rear discharge deck

im thinking ill either just flip it or fix it up for my first grand baby

bottjernat1

What all did they make attachment wise for this thing?

The Tuul Crib

One word ... parts!!!

• Haha 1

Super-C 4 me

It's a vertical shaft motor

• Like 1

stevasaurus

It is a vertical engine, which means that it is not a so called "Garden Tractor", it is a riding lawn mower.  I think you may find a snow blade for it and it will pull a wagon.  It was designed for the consumer that was not going to plow or till a garden...thus it cost less to purchase.  It is still built well and is a Wheel Horse.  I think the transmission may be the weak link with these.  Parts will be hard to find and the trans may be a throw away...depending on what is in there.  If you get it for free, I would grab it just to find out what is wrong, but I would be careful not to put much money in it until I knew everything that is wrong.  A lawn mower that you have to push and can't ride is about $400.  Let that be a guide for what to put in it.  :eusa-think:  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

ebinmaine

Here in Maine anything that runs drives and cuts grass is worth $300 in the summer and that's if it looks like total garbage.

• Like 1

daveoman1966

That is a 36" mower deck...looks in fair shape.  It is VERY EASILY converted for use on an actual Wheelhorse 'garden tractor' that has a HORIZONTAL shaft engine.  The same 'converted'  mower deck is 'useable' on most 8 hp to 20 hp tractors with horizontal engines.  If converted and in good cond, the deck MAY be worth 150 - 200....  depends on how good it is and location location locaiton.

• Like 2