Sign in to follow this  
chdinct

New guy from CT

chdinct

Hi, new guy here. Been on the site from time to time reasearching questions I've had on my WH. Finally got around to registering. I'm not a collector but a WH fan and have owned a WH since 1990 First a 312-8 that I used to help landscape my new property using a front blade and tiller. In 1996 I sold the 312-8 to purchase a slightly used 520-H that I still have. I recently bought a Kubota BX to do some heavier work with but would never get rid of the 520 - love it. It has almost 600 hours on it and it runs great. Starts within 2 seconds of turning the key.

I hope to do some minor restoring on it when I get the time, and maybe add a brother or two to the herd once I retire from full time work.

Anyway, thanks for organizing a great WH site. That's it for now.

Chris

Here's a pic of the 520 and BX doing some lawn reno work last fall.

3156391291_d72cb00777_b.jpg

WHC-125

:drool: , Chris glad to have another person from CT on the site. You should come to the meet and greet at Jeff's(Fireman) house in Sherman tomorrow. :omg:

Sparky

:omg:

The Connecticut membership has really been growing her at the "Square". Theres even a group of guys on the west side of the state getting together this weekend to chat and show off a few tractors and maybe sell/trade some stuff.

What part of CT are you from?

Mike.........

Bill

:omg: Chris.. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

iicap

Hey Chris, :omg: You found a great bunch of guys here, thanks for your pics

Duff

Hi, Chris! :drool:

Just up the road from you in New Hampshire - glad to have another New Englander here!

Duff :omg:

Coadster32

:omg: From what I understand, you are the third Chris from CT.

WHC-125

:drool: From what I understand, you are the third Chris from CT.

Lets shoot for 4 Chris'. For all you Chris' out their announce your selves. :omg:

Rideawaysenior

I think I saw the new rule for all NEW CT members and that is they must have the first name of Chris. LOL :omg: Nice to have you with us.

Jack from MA

whchris

No more Chris's from ct darn copy cats i guess im gonna have to put the restrictions on Chris's like i did Terry's back when we got TT T-mo and the others :omg: welcome to redsquare have fun

TJ

:omg:

Eriks Red horse herd

:drool: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! The more the marryer. A few more Chris's and you could start a Connecticut Chris fan club. :drool: :omg:

bitten

Cris

Just wanted to say hi and :omg:

P.J.

chdinct

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Was so busy this weekend, I'm just getting back to checking in. Busy in a good way, spent Saturday on the 520 detaching the lawn then using the vac bagger to suck up the thatch and dead leaves and even some twigs. Got a little dusty with the stirred up soil. I took an old tow behind dethacher and bolted it up to my slot hitch so I could use the hydraulic lift when I needed to cross the driveway or make a tight turn - worked out good and beats having to get off the tractor to drop and raise the wheels on the de-thatcher.

Sunday was spend wrenching on the bota to add remote hydraulic outlets before I had to go out for the day. Anyway, long winded way of saying sorry I didn't check back sooner.

And as for all us Chris' from CT, I guess being named Chris and owning a wheel horse is a good combination. :omg: