dells68

Well, I’m going on a recovery mission in the morning.

ACman

That should cleanup nicely Dells :handgestures-thumbupright: ...... :woohoo:

• Thanks 1

rjg854

Looks pretty decent, cleaned up nice

• Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

Nice....Luv that license plate on the Ram.     That little tractor is also cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Herder
8 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

I’ve had my fill of wrangling for a while. Helped drag all these from a barn.

66C6A2F1-DDC8-441F-9995-278D215CF749.jpeg

Holy  $&%#!!!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

stevebo

Oh boy...... Here we go again!

• Haha 1

953 nut

Looks like a 753, but is that a double belt on the Starter/Generator?

• Like 1

dells68

Well, I went and worked on Dad’s driveway to try to keep all of this rain from washing it away.  We keep some small ditches across it to carry water into the drainage ditches and a heavy rain just about washed all of the roadbed from on top of one of his culverts.  Anyway, I took a few minutes to do a quick cleanup of the decals to reveal her true identity.  Wait for it .....

Drum roll...🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

.....753!  I think this ole gal will clean up pretty dog on good!  I did find a coil on it that says use external resistor.  I’m surprised it ran at all.  I bet that was why he had to keep the choke half open and the throttle up.  Might even explain some of the exhaust smoke I noticed.  Already picked up a new coil😉.

C2529A5B-75E9-4D6F-9CAF-B9F098770024.jpeg

0C28C17D-64F8-4773-8A10-EC9AAE8AAAE4.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

WHNJ701

Looks like a good one to scuff and wax, and paint the rims, maybe lose the ugly seat 

• Like 1

dells68
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Nice....Luv that license plate on the Ram.     That little tractor is also cool.

Thanks Ed.  Emory is my best buddy and I very seldom ever go anywhere without him, so I wanted his name on my plates.  I told him this tractor is both of ours, not just mine.  He couldn’t wait to tell dad that it is both of ours!

-Hey when are going to send me those adoption papers :teasing-signhere: . I even come with my own horses. I'm sure if you asked my wife she'd probably just roll me up to your door with a note pinned to my shirt ring the doorbell and run ! :lol: -

Come on @ACman, Jeff!  Your wife doesn’t even have to run, Becca would love another lady to hang out with!  You, Emory, and I could get into lots of mischief together!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

dells68
2 hours ago, jabelman said:

Looks like a good one to scuff and wax, and paint the rims, maybe lose the ugly seat 

Not sure on the paint.  It has been repainted, but it was done long ago.  As for the seat, I e got a square seat pan just waiting to be put to use.  First goal is to get it running correctly and the key switch working.

• Like 1

Pullstart
13 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

I’ve had my fill of wrangling for a while. Helped drag all these from a barn.

66C6A2F1-DDC8-441F-9995-278D215CF749.jpeg

Richie, where is the post explaining this picture?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

dells68

I was thinking the same thing Kevin.  It almost looks like one of your packing jobs😂🤣😂!

• Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!

Lucky boy... Lucky Dad!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Pullstart
9 hours ago, dells68 said:

I was thinking the same thing Kevin.  It almost looks like one of your packing jobs😂🤣😂!

Too neat and organized for me!  :ychain:

• Haha 4

Pullstart

So... 

Mrs. Pullstart: “you and all your tractor buddies are wierd.”

Me: explaining what and who we are talking about, gets a smirk out of Dell’s hauling tactics comment.

Mrs: “if we put all your crap together it would look like that.”

Me: start explaining that I don’t have any RJ’s or Suburbans.

Mrs: “you know I like Suburbans, how come I don’t have one of those?”

Me: “because I haven’ been Able to find one yet!”

the shopping list continues....  I think I won that conversation!  Thanks for the picture Richie!

Edited by pullstart
  • Haha 5

WHX??

I dunno Dells. .I thought the mud adds some character! Nice score :handgestures-thumbupright: let us know you get her running decent.

Edited by WHX22
Speeling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

dells68
14 minutes ago, WHX22 said:

I dunno Dells. .I thought the mud adds some character! Nice score :handgestures-thumbupright: let us know you get her running decent.

Will do!  Right now I’m on the couch.  NO not because of the wife!  I rode with a buddy to observe at another schoo last Wednesday and turns out he started taking the flu that evening.  Now I’m chilling. Have a terrible headache. And slept very little last night.  I watched tv from about 3:30 on.  Guess I caught his junk.  Looks like the couch and I are best friends today😢.

• Sad 3

rjg854

hope you feel better soon Dells :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

:wh: Mother of God!

20190217_093257.jpg.1521d1d8c0acdd98c1be136f6d5d573c.jpg

:rolleyes: There's some :wh: calendar material if I've ever seen it.:handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3

dells68

I don’t know how it is other places, but in our part of VA the flu is running wild.  I’m running a fever, but not aching bad like you do with the flu, so I hope this is just a nasty virus.  Glad it didn’t hit hard until after we got back from rustlin’!

• Sad 1

dells68

One thing that is messed up on the tractor is the steering wheel.  Outside is almost perfect, but the center and spikes have a lot of the plastic chipped off.  I thought about removing the rest of the plastic up to the outer ring like the earlier tractors.  Don’t know whether to do this or search for a replacement.  Might place a wanted ad later on.

19richie66

@dells68 hope you get better quickly my friend. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart
22 minutes ago, dells68 said:

One thing that is messed up on the tractor is the steering wheel.  Outside is almost perfect, but the center and spikes have a lot of the plastic chipped off.  I thought about removing the rest of the plastic up to the outer ring like the earlier tractors.  Don’t know whether to do this or search for a replacement.  Might place a wanted ad later on.

Did you see Denny’s RJ58 thread?  He just repaired his wheel with the PC7 epoxy stuff.  :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1