Sparky

2019 Show locked in!

Sparky

Kinda dragged my feet and haven’t booked a room...got motivated today and I’m all booked 

This year it’s the Days Inn Wyndham Gettysburg .. https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/days-inn/gettysburg-pennsylvania/days-inn-gettysburg/overview?

CID=LC:DI::GGL:RIO:National:06239&iata=00065402

Including all taxes and fees it’s $109 for a Friday. 

See ya at the SHOW!!

• Like 4

squonk

Made my resi today too. Hope I can go. Back and hip issues my prevent the drive. :(

• Sad 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk Is it still the Comfort Inn ?

Sparky
55 minutes ago, squonk said:

Made my resi today too. Hope I can go. Back and hip issues my prevent the drive. :(

UBER!! 

• Haha 4

squonk
14 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@squonk Is it still the Comfort Inn ?

Yes.  Got back surgery scheduled in a week and a half. we'll see what happens. 

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

roadapples

Good luck with the surgery Mike

• Like 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Yes.  Got back surgery scheduled in a week and a half. we'll see what happens. 

Mike, I pray that your surgery goes as well as mine and you have a speedy recovery. My back had gotten so bad I couldn't walk more than fifty feet without sitting down, three weeks after surgery I was able to attend our local tractor show and get around with a walker/chair. My wife wasn't too happy when she found out where my buddy took me, :angry-tappingfoot:    OH WELL, she got over it.          :ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

squonk

Rich if you remember the show 2 years ago (Steve on a stick) I was hobbling around. I barely made the trip down and the ride home was worse. My right hip was screaming. Then it went away all by itself when I changed jobs in August. Well it came back right before New Years. Started in my spine and moved to my rt. hip. Couldn't sit or lie flat. Chiropractor got it so I can sit somewhat comfortably but cannot lie down flat, walk a good distance or stand in one place.I have a nerve flatted by Arthur Ritus.

• Sad 2

JoeM

Oh my Mike that's rough. I had mine done two years ago November. They said two one inch cuts, ended up with a seven incher. Felt good for two years.  Now the problem is coming back, the arthritis is putting pressure on the nerves again. I've got a shot two weeks ago, it helped but still not right. My pain doc calls it post-laminectomy syndrome. Big word for fail.

Tell that Doc take a little extra out make room for further expansion.

I am sure it will work out, they got better tools then ever now.

• Sad 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, squonk said:

Arthur Ritus.

Mike, this is an old one, but aren't we all!

MY FIVE NEW BOYFRIENDS!
I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day.

As soon as I wake up, 
Will Power

helps me get out of bed.

Then I go to see John.

Then Charlie Horse comes along, 
and when he is here,

he takes a lot of my time and attention.

When he leaves, 
Arthur Ritis  
shows up and stays the rest of the day. 
He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, 
so he takes me from joint to joint.

After such a busy day,

I'm really tired and glad  
to go to bed with

Ben Gay

What a life!  

Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with 
Al Zymer.

and thinking of calling

JACK DANIELS or  
JOHNNY WALKER

to come and keep me company.   

Now remember this:  
Life is like a roll of toilet paper 
the closer it gets to the end,
the faster it goes...

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

whtractors24

I stay here very comfortable and across the street from Texas Roadhouse 🤷‍♂️

007CF37C-C020-44B0-AE7B-6703EBBAB0C5.png

• Like 1

BOB ELLISON

Yep me too.

Booked at Comfort Inn. I'm going to be some of the riff-raff Richard aka @953 nut is talking about. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

squonk
On 2/11/2019 at 9:43 PM, BOB ELLISON said:

Yep me too.

Booked at Comfort Inn. I'm going to be some of the riff-raff Richard aka @953 nut is talking about. 

As Yosemite Sam once said: "I'm the riftiest riffer that ever riffed a raff"! :)

• Haha 3

stevebo

I told the boy this year we are NOT camping no matter what. Last year we split time in hotel and then camping. The nights we camped it rained and we got all sort of "soggy" ... All done with that. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

rjg854

oh no :doh:I went and did it again :scared-yipes:  I'll be staying with the riff-raff :teasing-tease:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

953 nut
2 hours ago, squonk said:

As Yosemite Sam once said: "I'm the riftiest riffer that ever riffed a raff"! :)

Image result for yosemite sam riff raff

“I’m no doc, ya flea-bitten varmint … I’m Riff-Raff Sam … the riffiest riff that ever riffed a raff!”   :ROTF:

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 4

Guest 88vic

We got the days inn as well. See you all there !  Cant wait to meet everyone !

wallfish

Dad and I are "Locked in" at the Days Inn as well. We'll be out there Wed. evening to Sat. 

I see @stevebo finally smartened up! But it will probably be beautiful weather now that he did so thanks Steve! :D

• Like 5

Sparky
On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 7:16 PM, wallfish said:

Dad and I are "Locked in" at the Days Inn as well. We'll be out there Wed. evening to Sat. 

I see @stevebo finally smartened up! But it will probably be beautiful weather now that he did so thanks Steve! :D

@wallfish  , Same Days Inn that I'm at?? Great :doh:.....gotta move now, the neighborhood just went downhill!

• Haha 3

wallfish
4 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Great :doh:.....gotta move now, the neighborhood just went downhill!

Probably should. I've already been brain storm'n on how to prank ya and have some pretty good ideas!

• Haha 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Booked at the Comfort Inn ,Thursday and Friday . Where are  we eating Thursday night @squonk , @953 nut and all others ?

• Thanks 1

squonk
11 hours ago, wallfish said:

Probably should. I've already been brain storm'n on how to prank ya and have some pretty good ideas!

I got some good ones from my college days. They involve an record album cover, baby powder and a large garbage can! :banana-dance:

• Confused 1

wallfish
1 hour ago, squonk said:

I got some good ones from my college days.

We had a bunch of guys working when we used to do hotel work. So a bunch of bored 20 somethings on the road tend to do stupid things. Anyway, a new guy came aboard and after a week of hearing prank stories he said I could never get him. HA! I kept telling him when you least expect it, expect it and I'm gonna get you good now. Everyday for for about 2 1/2 weeks he would tear through his hotel room from top to bottom trying to find something. Everything from pulling all the bed sheets to moving furniture. Everyday I just kept telling him today's the day! Finally on the day we were leaving I left a note in a place not very easy to find and tough to get to. He came down to the lobby with the note and gave me the $50 we bet. The note stated the joke was having him tear his room apart everyday and sometimes twice a day for a couple of weeks. He had to move some heavy a$$ furniture to find that note too! So, one of the best pranks was actually doing no prank at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

953 nut
2 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Booked at the Comfort Inn ,Thursday and Friday . Where are  we eating Thursday night @squonk , @953 nut and all others ?

That Bar B Que we had last year was great!

cjs-bbq-ribs