WHGuy413

Just a kid and his new plow

Sparky

I remember my son at that age....he would plow snow ALL day if I let him!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

PeacemakerJack

@WHGuy413 thanks for the pics.  One of the easy ways to get the younger generation involved in our hobby of to give them opportunities to use these cool little tractors doing “fun” activities like plowing snow, routine yard work, plowing gardens, etc.  Whats cool about it is that they are being taught responsibility while helping get chores done! 

Well done sir.  Thanks for the :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

peter lena

whguy413, the memories and the I can do it mentality, that you have supported with your son, is what its all about. that baseline is vital , yet is totally missing today. stay after it , support it, ask him for input and what he has learned from driving, while you are on a roll ,enhance it ,so its interesting to him, draw him in. good job on that dad , pete

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

WHGuy413

Thanks guys!! I'm sure when I get home today he is gonna wanna plow snow again. It's only supposed to be 55 degrees! Good thing we have a huge yard.

• Haha 3

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, WHGuy413 said:

Thanks guys!! I'm sure when I get home today he is gonna wanna plow snow again. It's only supposed to be 55 degrees! Good thing we have a huge yard.

You best start doing your snow dance

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Tuul Crib
13 hours ago, BHunter said:

You’re very generous Eric @ebinmaine. Its nice to see RedSquare members helping out other members and  inspiring our Jr. Members. 

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

ebinmaine
15 hours ago, BHunter said:

You’re very generous Eric @ebinmaine. Its nice to see RedSquare members helping out other members and  inspiring our Jr. Members. 

1 hour ago, The Tool Crib said:

:text-yeahthat:

I appreciate the kudos guys but I believe in giving credit where it is actually due.

The generosity and assistance actually began with @Herder giving Trina a tractor and extended to the OP here. @WHGuy413 is the one who offered to pick up the rolling chassis from @Herder in New York for me and cut my trip in half or more.

I'm super glad to be a part of this group and those two guys definitely deserve more credit....

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3

BHunter
34 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I appreciate the kudos guys but I believe in giving credit where it is actually due.

The generosity and assistance actually began with @Herder giving Trina a tractor and extended to the OP here. @WHGuy413 is the one who offered to pick up the rolling chassis from @Herder in New York for me and cut my trip in half or more.

I'm super glad to be a part of this group and those two guys definitely deserve more credit....

Sorry @HerderI and @WHGuy413 I would have given credit to you too but I didn’t know the details. Great group we have here. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHGuy413
9 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I made the mistake of telling him he could plow dirt with it in the spring. Something tells me he will be busy ripping up the lawn lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine

Oh my....

I see a visit or two to the grass seed store for you.

:ROTF:

• Like 1

WHGuy413
34 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Oh my....

I see a visit or two to the grass seed store for you.

:ROTF:

Good thing I work grounds for a big private school and have a key to the seed storage😂😂😂😂

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Herder
On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:45 PM, WHGuy413 said:

Good thing I work grounds for a big private school and have a key to the seed storage😂😂😂😂

Seed it, mow it, plow it, just plain tear it up!! It all grows back.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
22 minutes ago, Herder said:

all grows back.

We find that green always grows where we don't want weeds and the grass never grows in the very few places that we would actually like it too.

if I could figure out how to switch that around I probably would become an instant millionaire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart
On 2/4/2019 at 9:58 AM, ebinmaine said:

@WHGuy413 :wwp: and videos!

• Like 1

WHGuy413
3 hours ago, pullstart said:

@WHGuy413 :wwp: and videos!

Well we would need snow first. All the snow melted this week. Chance of snow coming maybe Tuesday.