Pullstart

:text-welcomewave: to :rs: @svir!  I’m surprised @PeacemakerJack Hasn’t done up a yellow Wheel Horse yet, it looks pretty good!

• Haha 1

PeacemakerJack

Good one Kevin, I’ve never considered it before!  The first thing I thought of when I saw this one was, “That’s the ultra rare commercial B-80, purchased and used by rural cities and towns throughout our nation!”:liar: Ironically, I believe that the reason IH didn’t end up painting the Cub Cadets Red (their long standing agricultural color) was because of the success and branding that the Wheel Horses had with that color already.  So, they chose the industrial yellow that they used on their commercial machines instead. 

Great attention to detail and welcome to the finest forum on the planet!  If this is your only :wh:, don’t spend any time looking around this site!  :lol: These tractors are more addictive than potato chips...almost no one can have just one.

• Like 2

LengerichKA88

I have to say, when I read “yellow” I didn’t think I was going to like it, but that actually looks really good. 

The first thing I thought of though wasn’t a Cub Cadet, but a Tonka Truck 😂. Would make for some cool decals haha. 

Welcome to Red Square!

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

SVIR  George:  You need to become a supporter  by making a donation to the Red Square Wheel Horse Forum.   You will get a few more perks!

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 1

svir

Hi all. I've got a brief update.

Got the belt in and installed it. Then I noticed that the gas tank is leaking, again. You can say that the joy was short lived! I've tried to fix this tank now several times, but it might be a time to let this old part go. I'll be going to a local fabricator to see how much it'll be to make me an aluminum unit.

Otherwise, managed some time to change the transaxle oil and redo some wiring. 

ebinmaine
On 1/31/2019 at 7:47 PM, PeacemakerJack said:

ultra rare commercial B-80, purchased and used by rural cities and towns throughout our nation!”

My C-160 cinnamon horse was such a beast. Owned by Granby Massachusetts telephone.

It was however, red. Ok sort of. More rust really...

59 minutes ago, svir said:

gas tank

I changed mine to a metal tank from an older Briggs engine.

• Thanks 1

Lee1977

A good used gas tank should not be hard to find. I'm sure A-Z Tractor down in our vendor section will have one.

• Like 1

JoeM

That hot FL sun turned that red tractor yellow! :thumbs2:

Looks good! welcome to the Square!

ztnoo
On 1/31/2019 at 3:31 PM, svir said:

Used up my upload quota. More pics later.

Become a site Supporter and you will not have to worry about pic posting for the period of your subscription ........and those pics will ALWAYS be here.

The info available here alone, is worth the cost of being a Supporter.

Consider all the benefits, be a supporter & keep RS alive!

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/

• Excellent 1

ztnoo

btw, Welcome to :rs:!