SylvanLakeWH

Daughter's First Snow Plow...

Sparky

Well the look on her face makes me think she was lovin’ it!

On another note...I was impressed how well it was pushing snow without chains or weights. Or are the rear tires filled?

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

Wow lot of good seat time! She links like she is enjoying her self.By the way what are you using for lights on your tractor they are sure bright!

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
2 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Well the look on her face makes me think she was lovin’ it!

On another note...I was impressed how well it was pushing snow without chains or weights. Or are the rear tires filled?

She was having fun but only took a couple passes then said “ all yours Dad!!!...”

Actually, I stopped using chains and weights (free weights) last year. Tore up the asphalt and made for a very bumpy ride...and frankly I have had no issues...

My daughter weighs half what I do and you see how easy it goes...

Granted, all three drives that I do are dead flat, but I am very pleased.

And no, there is no added weight... Other than of course me and what I ate for dinner!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

SylvanLakeWH
2 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Wow lot of good seat time! She links like she is enjoying her self.By the way what are you using for lights on your tractor they are sure bright!

She did have fun!

The lights are “stock” I think...at least that I can tell...From the way they are mounted they appear factory...

They are quite adequate...

Just need to replace the back spot light now...thinking LED light bar...

Blackhood Bill

There is nothing like the joy and happiness it brings when your son or daughter likes and does what you do with a smile on their face! Miss those days now that the daughter is all grown up and with a family of her own, but the good thing is I can look forward to this with the grandkids. 

• Like 5