JoeM

4 wheeled Nursery Cart using WH frame/axles

peter lena

hey , you can't do that, weld frames together and then add heim joints to the steering ? what will people say ? who cares , keep going , good job , pete

• Like 1

Lee1977

I like your design. The only thing I would have done different is add a heim joint at the tongue connection.  

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

That's areal cool idea! I'll be watching this one!! 

:popcorn:

• Like 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:               As long as it is the four wheel steering will be handy!          Nice job!                 :woohoo:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Really interesting wagon.   Great idea.     I would keep the tongue attached at the front axle as you have it, but cut the tongue and add a vertical pivot in front of the steering link to take care of uneven terrain and make it easier to connect to different height hitches.    

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHGuy413

Neat. I have been wanting to build a 4 wheel wagon myself. Thanks for the visuals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

squonk

I thought of doing the same thing. Except I was going to use wood and make it look like a hay wagon. Put the extra veggies from the garden on it so it would be a mobile roadside stand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JoeM
12 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

I would keep the tongue attached at the front axle as you have it, but cut the tongue and add a vertical pivot in front of the steering link to take care of uneven terrain and make it easier to connect to different height hitches.    

Yep, there is play in the tongue pin and I used a trailer ball hitch on the front, worked okay in test, but it needs that pivot joint. 

5 hours ago, squonk said:

I thought of doing the same thing. Except I was going to use wood and make it look like a hay wagon. Put the extra veggies from the garden on it so it would be a mobile roadside stand. 

This all kind of started out with this pic. I don't think I will be as fancy with the wood but maybe sides and a removal able seat. who knows it's been under the tarp for a year and a half!

1783748560_BuckBoardWagonExamPic1.jpg.c71dbfbc78025c35b7e7d4d57d7a7b4b.jpg

It's big enough to haul a broken tractor on............but we know with WH's that will never happen.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

I'm liking this idea. Make a nice flatbed with some removable side racks and it could also serve as a nice firewood trailer. But nice job so far!

Ed Kennell

I keep thinking that folding tongue would also make it easier to store.

Flat Wagon

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHGuy413
15 hours ago, squonk said:

That is my plan also. The kids wanna try to sell veggies this year. 

ebinmaine

Great build Joe.

Love the connected reversing steering.

@Chris G my first thought was for fire wood as well.

Joe if you have rough terrain there you could build a 360° rotating hitch like I did on my fire wood pole trailer.

If not then a trailer ball connection should be fine.

• Like 1

cleat

Looks great.

I want to see the video of you backing it up.:D

Cleat

• Excellent 1

Sarge

I'd like to do one similar, but of course, a lot heavier frame. Been wanting a convertible flat bed with removable sides and a hydraulic ram for a dump trailer for a long time. All good ideas, like your design, btw.

Sarge