Pullstart

Hug your loved ones and never pass on the right

ebinmaine

Good reminder Kev. Hope everything goes okay. Thank you. Well wishes...

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

So sorry to hear of this, but glad it was not worse.   Sounds like this was inches from a fatal accident.    Prayers and best wishes for a complete recovery.

• Like 2

LengerichKA88

Hope she comes out of it alright and that the driver is punished to the full extent of the law. Sending positive thoughts up north. 

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

My thoughts and prayers going out to Kevin! I cannot agree more with you brother. It can all happen in the blink of an eye.  God bless

• Like 1

Achto

Prayers sent your way. I hope that her healing is fast.

• Like 1

steelman

Thanks for the wake up call to show our love and support to friends and relatives. Each day is a gift and we know not the hour or day that will be our last. The world keeps going faster when what we really need is to slow down! Prayers for your mother-in-law and your family. 

• Like 2

Mows4three

Sorry to hear this happened.  Hope she has a speedy recovery and mends well..   prayers coming your way....

Dave

• Like 1

953 nut

Kevin, so glad you daughters will still have their grandmother. I pray the there will be complete and rapid healing with the least possible amount of pain.

Stormin

Hope she's soon up and about again, Kevin. :handgestures-thumbup:

oliver2-44

Prayers for her and family.

ClassicTractorProfessor

Prayers being sent for your mother-in-laws recovery and for the rest of the family through this time. 

I will never understand why people cannot put the distractions aside and slow down a little when they get behind the wheel, That 2-3 seconds saved by hurrying is not worth anyone's life. As a towing operator I see far too many accidents caused by distracted drivers or drivers who are in too much of a hurry and make senseless mistakes, both in the accidents I've worked as well as a few close calls on the side of the highway myself

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Prayers sent and thank you for reminding me dont take things for granted.

Glenn

AMC RULES

:pray: Godspeed Grandma Pullstart.  :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Tractorhead

Hey Kevin, 

sorry to hear that.

sending some healing prayers to your site.

hope she recovers quick and full without late follow.

best wishes

Stefan

SylvanLakeWH

Godspeed...

Pullstart

Thank you all for the kind thoughts.  She is stable, with good pain meds and working on keeping healthy lungs.  We’re hoping she will be able to go home soon, but will have to prove she can get around on her own first.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

stevasaurus

Very lucky...prayers for you and your family. 

Chris G

I'm glad she's OK overall and pray for a speedy and healthy recovery.

WHX??

Missed this one somehow dude ... prayers....

dells68

Prayers coming your way Kev for your MIL, you, and your family.  We never know when we get on the road what or who might come our way.

Pullstart

Update on MIL, she’s fairing well in the hospital.  For other news, their house burnt down last night.  My wife and I went to try getting the cat but the smoke was already too much.  It’s a total loss and deemed unsafe to go inside.  The roof was collapsing and the kitchen floor is gone.  I have a funeral for a family friend this morning and up to 18” of snow predicted for the day.  As mentioned, hug your family.  Tell ‘em you love ‘em.  

• Sad 9

LengerichKA88
4 hours ago, pullstart said:

Update on MIL, she’s fairing well in the hospital.  For other news, their house burnt down last night.  My wife and I went to try getting the cat but the smoke was already too much.  It’s a total loss and deemed unsafe to go inside.  The roof was collapsing and the kitchen floor is gone.  I have a funeral for a family friend this morning and up to 18” of snow predicted for the day.  As mentioned, hug your family.  Tell ‘em you love ‘em.  

Items can be replaced, people can’t. Sounds like no one was in the house, or got out in time. That’s the important part. Continued prayers for you and yours. 

Sarge

More prayers continued, Glad to hear she's doing better - the other stuff can be replaced.

Sarge

Ed Kennell

Wow,  stressful times for you guys.    Prayers sent for better days ahead.