CraigArndt

B Series Wheels

CraigArndt

Can you guys confirm B-series  (B-80) wheels will fit on a 520H?  Everything looks similar far as bolt holes.  Thanks.

Edited by CraigArndt

Sparky

Yep. The bolt pattern is the same. 

• Like 2

KC9KAS

:text-yeahthat:  Just about ALL 12" garden tractor rear wheels are the same bolt pattern....you just have to be aware of the different "set back" spacing on wheels you want to use.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CraigArndt

Thank you Sparky and KC9KAS, looked correct but wanted to check.  Thanks!

608KEB
18 hours ago, CraigArndt said:

Can you guys confirm B-series  (B-80) wheels will fit on a 520H?  Everything looks similar far as bolt holes.  Thanks.

I watched your you tube post about attaching the plow on your 520H. You took the mower deck belt off the mule drive. Why didnt you just push the pin in and take off the tac-a- matic mule drive? I was just curious.

Edited by 608KEB
  • Like 1

CraigArndt
5 hours ago, 608KEB said:

I watched your you tube post about attaching the plow on your 520H. You took the mower deck belt off the mule drive. Why didnt you just push the pin in and take off the tact-a- matic mule drive? I was just curious.

The front trailer hitch is bolted to the frame and that has to come off if I'm going to take off the front mule drive.  It's the one downside to the hitch.  But since I'm moving trailers and a boat all the time I've just left the mule in place.

• Like 3

ebinmaine

Craig I saw the one on the down pressure bar.

Thanks for posting that.

I'm new to plowing with a tractor this season and I didn't know what it was.

T-Mo

For those who hadn't browse youtube for Wheel Horse videos, probably don't know Craig has a few videos on there featuring his Wheel Horses, from plowing snow to plowing dirt.  BTW, Craig, they are really nice videos.  Keep them coming.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CraigArndt
On 1/20/2019 at 9:03 AM, T-Mo said:

For those who hadn't browse youtube for Wheel Horse videos, probably don't know Craig has a few videos on there featuring his Wheel Horses, from plowing snow to plowing dirt.  BTW, Craig, they are really nice videos.  Keep them coming.

Thanks for the note T-Mo!  Will do, I'm always looking for a reason to shoot a video with my 520H.

ebinmaine
5 minutes ago, CraigArndt said:

Thanks for the note T-Mo!  Will do, I'm always looking for a reason to shoot a video with my 520H.

I think I can speak for the vast majority of those of us on redsquare when I say that we don't need for you to have a reason.

:D

Snow blowing?

Shoot a video

Lawn mowing?

Shoot a video

Towing a trailer around the yard?

Shoot a video

Just happened to be walking through the garage and see the tractor?

Yeah  may as well shoot a video

• Like 1