rdeanrj58

875 hydro

rdeanrj58

I have a couple of questions about my 875.   Should it have a brake pedal that kicks trans back to neutral?   Mine does not.                 Also the lever to operate hydro is very sloppy.   Does anyone make a kit to rebuild these ? 

daveoman1966

Your Sundstrand trans is model 3100077...like a 1276 or charger 12.  Linkages are the same too.  There is a tension adjustment for these..under the tunnel cover (2nd pic).  Try the adjustment 1st and check the up/down motion of the NYLON plate...it should NOT be sloppy in the channel.  CHECK THIS too...  may be a broken tab on the shaft as in the last pic.         

MOTION 007A.jpg

img 01.jpg

adj .jpg

adj _0002.jpg

• Like 2

953 nut
2 hours ago, rdeanrj58 said:

Should it have a brake pedal that kicks trans back to neutral?   Mine does not.

The answer is YES!    With some missing parts in the shift area you probably will need to replace all of the missing parts to make it right. Give Lincoln at A-Z Tractor a call, he should have what you need, great fellow to work with.

rdeanrj58

Yes I think I am missing some parts.   Mine doesn't look like those pictures.     I have dealt with A-Z before.   Yes vey nice to work with.       Thanks for the input 

• Like 1

p38js

Check out YouTube, search Wheel horse 875 hydrostatic linkage adjustment.