bottjernat1

mower deck swap

bottjernat1

Will the deck from my daughters 1969 charger automatic fit on my other daughters 875? without modifying it. I was just curious. My daughters 875 has sat for 2 years now. This spring im going to get her fired up again. Its never had a deck on it. If it wont can some post a picture of the right deck for the 975 so i know what im going to have to look for? Thanks and everyone have a good day!

38911596_1151435661674314_7454053443154477056_n.jpg

20170902_160751.jpg

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

There might be a difference in the tractors by way of the frames I believe the charger is a long frame and the 875 is a short frame .

• Like 1

bottjernat1
3 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

There might be a difference in the tractors by way of the frames I believe the charger is a long frame and the 875 is a short frame .

I wasnt sure i thought that might be the case. that 875 my late dad gave all the grandkids a tractor and i have taken care of it to an extent she is the 2nd other horse sitting outside i plan on making room in the spring to get it inside. i put a fresh oil change in it when parked and stabilizer in the gas. it runs really good. that is the first year for the hydro transmission correct? I dont have anything for it a deck snow plow anything. i would like to get a deck on every horse i own(or my girls own) LOL. thanks tool crib

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

You have a lucky girl there! Teach em young to appreciate quality machines! Look on Facebook there was a deck for fifty bucks. 

• Like 1

gwest_ca

Here is a deck sold in 1965 for the 875. Click on the pictures

There are others that will fit as listed in the Attachment list for the 875.

Garry

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

No, you could not use a 3 blade center drive deck on a tractor designed for a 2 blade gear drive deck without major rebuilding of the 875.  Including the installation of a PTO and a mule drive and possibly lengthening the frame.

Yes, the 875 was the first WH with a hydro transmission.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 2

ronhatch

:angry-nono:20170902_160751.jpg.25626695f4cb94ee98e35c70e285e54c.jpg

The Tuul Crib

There's a horse in the jungle !!

• Haha 1

bottjernat1
18 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

There's a horse in the jungle !!

it is now at my mother in laws. I saved it and brought it closer to home. it was at who i thought was a friends place. but they along with my adopted family stabbed me in the back and has taken over almost all of the equipment i saved that was my late dads. It hurts to see that the stuff is going to just rot or my sister will sell it to who ever. But i do have plenty to keep me busy the rest of my life. I am moving forward with my life. I didnt fight with them. I let it go. My late dad wouldnt have wanted me to fight! Karma with get them all!

The Tuul Crib
1 hour ago, bottjernat1 said:

it is now at my mother in laws. I saved it and brought it closer to home. it was at who i thought was a friends place. but they along with my adopted family stabbed me in the back and has taken over almost all of the equipment i saved that was my late dads. It hurts to see that the stuff is going to just rot or my sister will sell it to who ever. But i do have plenty to keep me busy the rest of my life. I am moving forward with my life. I didnt fight with them. I let it go. My late dad wouldnt have wanted me to fight! Karma with get them all!

I know what you mean brother on the family situations. Have been there before and I have a brother and three sisters. It's slowly gets better in time I guess for everybody to realize that we're all going to the same place and time. God bless

• Like 1