Larry Danler

Implement attachment

Larry Danler

:rolleyes:Howdy. I am new to garden tractors. I have a Wheel Horse 1277 with just a mower deck. I am looking for instruct ions on how the different implements attach, which ones (names will hook up to different tractors and how the hydraulics and/or the pto systems work. Anyone know of a book on instructions. ? HELP!  thanks, Larry

pfrederi

Welcome

Click on the fuzzy picture below to get a manual and a lot of info about your 1277.  Excellent Machine

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Hi Larry, Welcome to Red Square.  :rs:

If you look on the main page in the Reference Section, you will see Wheel Horse Manuals.  Everything you want and need is in there.  Down load is free.  Your 1277 manual is there in the 1967 year range.  You do know we like pictures?   Have fun and ask any questions. 

WHX??

:WRS:

Yes very good tractor I have one and two 1077's. Let us know what attachments you have as we will have the manuals for those too.

The Tuul Crib

We have the book of here!! :text-welcomeconfetti:

to :rs: . Our members here 

are sometimes better than  a  book! Couldn't ask for a bunch of better folks!!

:wwp:

• Like 1

Achto

Blackhood Bill

Look under vendor's section  you will find the vinyl guy who can probably supply you with stickers.

KC9KAS

@Larry Danler :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

953 nut

1277 is a great worker for sure. Here is a 1968 Sales Brochure (a year newer than your :wh:) that will give you some idea of the range of attachments that were available.

This 1967 fold out brochure is the year of your :wh: but not as good as the other.

• Like 1

Larry Danler
On 1/14/2019 at 10:33 AM, WHX21 said:

Yes very good tractor I have one and two 1077's. Let us know what attachments you have as we will have the manuals for those too.

Do you have a manual that shows how a hydraulic lift can be attached to a 1277? Also how can a PTO shaft be installed to run a tiller?  Thanks, Larry

Larry Danler
On 1/14/2019 at 1:05 PM, Whnewone said:

Look under vendor's section  you will find the vinyl guy who can probably supply you with stickers.

I am new to this, where can I find the vendor section?

WVHillbilly520H
30 minutes ago, Larry Danler said:

Also how can a PTO shaft be installed to run a tiller?  Thanks, Larry

The tiller will be run via a belt like the mower deck from the the engine PTO, these are not quite in the small/compact farm tractor league with rear shaft driven PTO, that would the big C195 or D180/200 or even the odd ball D250 Wheel Horse.

Blackhood Bill

Larry will send Pm