WHGuy413

Scored this 310-8

Razorback

Now that is what I call a FRIEND!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pollack Pete

VERY nice 310-8.I've got a couple of them.Very capable tractor. Great price.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 1

953 nut

:woohoo:

Looks like it is ready to mow,    good find!

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

NICE FIND!

Favorite four letter word: FREE!

• Like 1

rjg854

:text-yeahthat:  You can't beat FREE  :music-rockout:

• Like 1

peter lena

not bad for the price of free? did you buy a couple of lotto tickets? I just love the opportunity to recover a horse like that, do me a favor , before you do anything else , take an oil sprayed cloth , and rub that down on all finishes, send me a picture , what does that look like? having done that on typically neglected horses, that will make you realize what you have. mega millions , Pete

• Like 3

KC9KAS

Nice!

"Good things come to those that wait"!

• Like 1

Lee1977

If it gets in your way you will find a lot of friends here on Redsquare that will help you out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WHGuy413

I think this one is destined for my brother inlaw. He had my old c120 but it was a little old for him. Needed to much love. Now he has a junk jd. 

• Like 1

WHGuy413
7 hours ago, KC9KAS said:

Nice!

"Good things come to those that wait"!

Or ones who know their wife will shoot them if they come home with another. It worked out in my favor in the end.😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

chip61

I have a 310-8 that I got from a friend a couple years ago. Nice little tractor. A friend borrowed it last spring-I haven't seen it since!! :(

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

kick

Love them magnums.  

• Like 2

WHGuy413

The brother in law finally saw the 310-8 heard it run and drove it and loved it. Still trying to figure out the snow thrower. Who woulda thought it would since it came off a vertical shaft that it would spin backwards. Dad and I are competing to figure out how to make it work right.

And yes before anyone says anything that is a John Deere mug on the hood of the 310 lol. My daughter made me hot chocolate and brought it out. And i love all old iron when it comes to big tractors.

20190127_144209.jpg

20190127_144244.jpg

• Excellent 3

The Tuul Crib

How much was it again ? Free you say? Can you aford it .!

:ROTF:

• Like 1

WHGuy413
25 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

How much was it again ? Free you say? Can you aford it .!

:ROTF:

I made a deal with my brother in law that he could have the tractor for what ever I put into it. So far I'm into for 16.99. It needed a new choke cable. Forgot I had a old junk 310 out back. Choke cable was still working perfectly so I pulled that. He will get it for a fairly cheap price. The snow thrower came from my dad. He found it in the scrap pile at work.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
13 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

Still trying to figure out the snow thrower. Who woulda thought it would since it came off a vertical shaft that it would spin backwards. Dad and I are competing to figure out how to make it work right.

If you run a slightly longer belt and have it do a figure eight at the longest point it should get it spinning in the correct direction.

Edited by 953 nut
fat finger

WHGuy413
11 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

If you run a slightly longer belt and have it do a figure eight at the longest point it should get it spinning in the correct direction.

Yeah but my only concern is then the belt will be rubbing against itself on the pass. Trying to figure out a idler that keeps them apart enough but not pull them out of the pulleys.