bc.gold

Snow Blowers and Fel's

bc.gold

My first snow machine was a Little Dipper with a front end loader great machine that made some very large piles of snow these huge piles lingered long after the natural fall had melted another problem is finding enough space.

Second snow blower was a Kubota two stage front mount that I had modified onto a Grey Mkt Kubota as a 3 point rear mount,,with the rear mount was able to make short radius turns and the snow was spread out over a greater area eliminating the huge piles.

My current snow blower is a front mount attached to a Simplicity 9020, this is a single stage blower often refereed to as a thrower, the radius on my turns is much wider and have to maneuver several times to make the same short turns that I once mastered easily with the rear mounted blower.

The Simple blower is very well built on the downside it is not an easy implement to attach or remove from your tractor, so I have dedicated the 9020 as a snow machine then when a Allis 720 with a front end loader was offered to me I had purchased this as well.

The trails are for the wife so she is able to walk the dog and our tag along cat, and all sorts of game coming onto the property also prefer using the trails.

Edited by bcgold
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, bcgold said:

and all sorts of game coming onto the property also prefer using the trails

Nice.

We have a bunch of deer here in the woods.

The trails we've been clearing to use the tractors in there are partially deer highways.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1