cosmikdebris

Johnny bucket jr on 1075?

cosmikdebris

Hello

Been lurking here a while now and grateful for the wealth of knowledge offered.

I have an all original 1075 my grandfather bought new. It includes a rear discharge mower and a snowblower attachment . Its been gently used, then stored for over 30 years. Until i got it going a few years ago and started REALLY using it pulling thousand pound plus loads of logs and gravel around in an ironton trailer.

Anyway Johnny Bucket says the JR model fits the 1067 and 1267. If I'm remembering correctly these tractors are basically the same as the 1075 but with different engine-trans combos?

Sure would like to put a bucket on this since an upcoming project is moving 10 to 20 yds of clean fill on a trail thru my woods about 500 feet and spreading it out.  Surely after that i will find hundreds of more things to use it for.

So if anybody knows if this should bolt right up please chime in. I do have advanced fabrication capabilities if required (but dont have too much time for it).

Thanks

Rick

953 nut

:WRS:

There should be no problem fitting the Johnny Becket on your 1075.  The 1067 1267 are "Long Frame" and yours is a "Shot Frame" :wh: so it will probably stick out front about three additional inches. I don't have one so an not sure how they attach to the frame and how the lift attaches. You may need to fabricate some sort of adapters but shouldn't be too big a job.

Edited by 953 nut

KC9KAS

@cosmikdebris :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Lee1977

You will need a front Tach-a-matic hitch if  one has not already been put on your tractor. 

Wheel Horse made some for older tractors. They can be fabricated from one off a C-Series or later parts tractor, or if you get lucky some one might one for sale.

Edited by Lee1977
  • Like 1

cosmikdebris

Thanks for the replies. Looks like this might take some effort to make fit. 

Not sure about spending the cash then hacking into it. Think I'll contact them,  see what they say.

Any similar digging attachments around that are more of a direct fit?

Thanks

Rick

Pic of the 1075 attached.  

IMG_20160323_165615.jpg

• Excellent 2

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:

wallfish
On 1/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, cosmikdebris said:

Sure would like to put a bucket on this since an upcoming project is moving 10 to 20 yds of clean fill on a trail thru my woods about 500 feet and spreading it out.  Surely after that i will find hundreds of more things to use it for.

You could always go with a dump trailer to move it and a snow/dozer blade to spread it?

:WRS: