The Tuul Crib

Gas prices What are you paying?

Sarge

I'm really getting tired of paying a premium for not using Ethanol in the corn belt - $0.60/gal extra is a bit ridiculous. Currently repairing a lot of damage caused by the previous owner of the new to me 2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4.7L V8 - she wrecked a set of iridium plugs, throttle body, 2 of the 02 sensors, 3 exhaust gaskets and the throttle position sensor - all from ethanol laced fuel and driving it for short distances. So far, the injectors are cleaning themselves out with the better fuel and a large can of Sea Foam, we'll see if it continues to improve or I'll have to pull them out and either have them serviced or replace them all. Makes no sense that a $37,890 vehicle can be destroyed by something so expensive and supported by tax money - what a joke. 

Regular (poison) gas here is $2.09 on average.

Sarge

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

C-101plowerpower

about 6andahalf dollars for a gallon over here and thats going down again, it is however euro 95, so 95 octane and is about the worst we can get

• Sad 1

Pullstart

One of the local grocers offers fuel discount tickets with X amount of groceries purchased.  They are typically in the 10-20 cents off per gallon range, and for only 20 gallons.  Once in a while, they offer bigger discounts like a sale.

Well, I stacked enough to get $1.10 per gallon knocked off!

2081F6AE-C316-464F-85EB-C7ED92142CB4.jpeg

• Like 3

Ed Kennell

Our grocery gas discount usually averages $0.60 / gallon with a 25 gallon max.     That's almost enough to cancel the $0.77 / gallon gas use tax that we pay here in PeeAaaa.

• Excellent 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Ours is currently 1.99 for E10, and 2.19 for the good gas...which isn’t bad but still hurts every time I write the check to fill up the 42 gallon tank under our Suburban 

• Like 1

Tractorhead

Was today at our cheapes filling Station arround, 

1.21€ /Litre =  5,45$ /gallon on actual exchange rate.

Sparky

On the Navy base where at work I can get it for $1.97/gallon....in the small town where I live it’s $2.16/gallon.

19richie66

Saw $1.61 yesterday. Should have filled up.