rj24

C-105 engine mod need some help

rj24

It's been a long time for me on this forum but I'm back with a big mess this video will teal whats going on 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVAREw-Tje0

KC9KAS

I watched your video.

I have a 520 H but can't get to it right now to measure anything.

I suggest removing the triangular "shaker" pieces on the frame. Mount your yellow engine on the (engine) frame and line up the PTO with your drive pulley.

If you have a good belt guard to use, maybe you could figure out where the engine needs to be mounted using that too.

Someone will be along soon with some measurements, or I will try to get some in a few days.

Oh, you can probably make an adapter plate for the Wheel Horse PTO engagement ring, but would have to allow for any additional thickness by moving the engine on the mounting plate.

• Like 1

rj24

thanks I have time on it it been 3 years now and I gust figer out what I was going to do with it I land this Onan and I told my self that be cool to put on that c-105 but then I was like there's no way I have not seen a 520 and dont know anything about this then I was like well maybe someone will help me out I hope if not it can sit until I can find the part and get the money to buy it of hope to land a part 520  

KC9KAS

@rj24 My brother has a 418 (blown ONAN engine) I can take a look at it and maybe get some measurements.

• Thanks 1

rj24

Thanks will the pto from my kohler work 

rj24

so i gest I'm going to have to buy one I see I'm off to a bad start lol