ebinmaine

Highland New York to Athol Massachusetts or Maine.

@Herder

In the thread about getting the 867 ready to be Trina's next tractor, Adam generously offered to give us a parts tractor he has.

If someone is going to be going through or near Highland New York and can bring the rolling chassis to either Athol Massachusetts or possibly even further northeast ...

Please let us know.

Thank you!!!

• Like 1

I messaged him about a snow thrower he has. I was gonna have a friend of mine whos near there pick it up for me. If we can figure something out then maybe I can make the trip some time soon. I can get it back to Deerfield Mass for now. About half hour from Athol. 

• Excellent 1

8 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

I messaged him about a snow thrower he has. I was gonna have a friend of mine whos near there pick it up for me. If we can figure something out then maybe I can make the trip some time soon. I can get it back to Deerfield Mass for now. About half hour from Athol. 

I tried to message back yesterday and was not convinced it went through.  I was not able to attach pics with the message either.   The snow thrower is 30/30" weighs about 75lbs.  what ever you decide is fine by me I am workable.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Herder said:

I tried to message back yesterday and was not convinced it went through.  I was not able to attach pics with the message either.   The snow thrower is 30/30" weighs about 75lbs.  what ever you decide is fine by me I am workable.

No pictures went thru but I got the text. My buddy was gonna pick up the snow thrower for me cause with the snow moving into the area I'm on call for snow. I'm not sure when I will be able to get there. At least 2 weeks depending on weather. 

7 hours ago, WHGuy413 said:

No pictures went thru but I got the text. My buddy was gonna pick up the snow thrower for me cause with the snow moving into the area I'm on call for snow. I'm not sure when I will be able to get there. At least 2 weeks depending on weather. 

Good afternoon 413. The snowblower is yours. I won't sell it to anyone else, it's here when you're ready even if you need several weeks or so. I'm just glad that somebody has a use for it I've had it for many years and it's just laid around. I'm also glad that you will be able to pick up the Tractor For EBinMaine, that would be great. Unfortunately Brewster is a bit out of my way and I don't typically travel in that direction. Well almost never but anyway all the items will be here for you.  Thanks.  Adam

20190115_154751.jpg

20190115_154730.jpg

20190115_154739.jpg

• Like 3

@Herder perfect thanks so much. I will be in touch. As long as the snow doesn't come every weekend I will come down in the next couple weeks. @ebinmaine I can get it back here to Deerfield but may be able to get it to athol 

6 minutes ago, WHGuy413 said:

@Herder perfect thanks so much. I will be in touch. As long as the snow doesn't come every weekend I will come down in the next couple weeks. @ebinmaine I can get it back here to Deerfield but may be able to get it to athol 

Whatever you can do will be VERY much appreciated !!!!

• Like 1